Masonicare Employee Review

Benefits
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wallingford, CTOctober 4, 2018
The benefits are wonderful and the HR team is wonderful. We always have enough supplies. The only draw back to Masonicare is each manager I have had except one worked as friends instead of leaders. I choose to work hard and then go home to my family and friends. I do not want to be facebook friends or go to my bosses house to buy leggings or jewlery. This has impacted almost all of my positions with Masonicare.
Pros
Educational opportunity
Cons
Managers work as friends not leaders.

Other Masonicare Employee Reviews

We the worker's
Schedule Coordinator / Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 29, 2019
I work 40 hour walk for my company. Every year we have a new supervisor and are subject to how they want to change n do things with total disregard as to the staff n residents. They have refuse to change my day off even with medical letter that am anemic and my sleep is not convenient for me base on my schedule. It also.has hindered me from going to church as I get off sabbath mornings because I hv to wrk every Friday night. Both fulltime night aide is force to work every Friday nite. Am told I can drop my fri nite or resign my full time position. This is after serving them for over 5 years and I can't switch my day off as per my own convenience. I still work here but actively looking for a different company to work for that will value me. Unfair unprofessional and unkind.
Pros
my client's appreciation
Cons
Staff/management
Stressful,fast paced environment without much recognition
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTMay 21, 2019
The culture began to go downhill with the new CEO ~ 3 years ago. Management backed the administration and not the employee. There was never a true merit based compensation system, everyone got either 2% across the board, or no increase. The organization is "not for profit" bur you wouldn't know it by the culture which pushed for more and more revenue to meet an unrealistic budget. Even if your affiliate made money, it was penalized with budget cuts for the other areas who didn't tow the line.
Pros
Co-workers, customers
Cons
Management who doesn't care about the employee

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Masonicare. Our community is ready to answer.