Masonicare Employee Review

Inconsistencies
Co-Manager, Admissions (Current Employee) –  Wallingford, CTFebruary 1, 2019
Working with an incredible team of hard working and mission driven professional people. Everyday is a challenge and a tight balancing act d/t the downsizing of the department. Teamwork and multi tasking is the only option for getting the job done. Heavy phone contacts, being able to handle all areas of the organization not only admissions. Handles all LOC from LTC, STR, acute settings and marketing both internally and externally for the entire organization.
Pros
Short drive to work
Cons
Inconsistent with work goals

Other Masonicare Employee Reviews

We the worker's
Schedule Coordinator / Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 29, 2019
I work 40 hour walk for my company. Every year we have a new supervisor and are subject to how they want to change n do things with total disregard as to the staff n residents. They have refuse to change my day off even with medical letter that am anemic and my sleep is not convenient for me base on my schedule. It also.has hindered me from going to church as I get off sabbath mornings because I hv to wrk every Friday night. Both fulltime night aide is force to work every Friday nite. Am told I can drop my fri nite or resign my full time position. This is after serving them for over 5 years and I can't switch my day off as per my own convenience. I still work here but actively looking for a different company to work for that will value me. Unfair unprofessional and unkind.
Pros
my client's appreciation
Cons
Staff/management
Stressful,fast paced environment without much recognition
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTMay 21, 2019
The culture began to go downhill with the new CEO ~ 3 years ago. Management backed the administration and not the employee. There was never a true merit based compensation system, everyone got either 2% across the board, or no increase. The organization is "not for profit" bur you wouldn't know it by the culture which pushed for more and more revenue to meet an unrealistic budget. Even if your affiliate made money, it was penalized with budget cuts for the other areas who didn't tow the line.
Pros
Co-workers, customers
Cons
Management who doesn't care about the employee

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Masonicare. Our community is ready to answer.