Masonicare Employee Review

They had grandmaster day on summer time they have concerts Christmas concerts in the winter for concerts singing in the auditorium live music entertai
Project House Keeper (Current Employee) –  Masonic healthcare WallingfordMarch 16, 2019
People are nice at Masonicare friendly kind summer rude but that comes with the territory working with your employees there’s a lot of tension and stress but I guess that’s everywhere talk make friends with most important I like working there working with the residence make them smile keep them cheerful
Pros
Good atmosphere clean hospital lots activities for the residence
Cons
Lack of communication some people are not friendly or kind

Other Masonicare Employee Reviews

We the worker's
Schedule Coordinator / Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 29, 2019
I work 40 hour walk for my company. Every year we have a new supervisor and are subject to how they want to change n do things with total disregard as to the staff n residents. They have refuse to change my day off even with medical letter that am anemic and my sleep is not convenient for me base on my schedule. It also.has hindered me from going to church as I get off sabbath mornings because I hv to wrk every Friday night. Both fulltime night aide is force to work every Friday nite. Am told I can drop my fri nite or resign my full time position. This is after serving them for over 5 years and I can't switch my day off as per my own convenience. I still work here but actively looking for a different company to work for that will value me. Unfair unprofessional and unkind.
Pros
my client's appreciation
Cons
Staff/management
Stressful,fast paced environment without much recognition
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTMay 21, 2019
The culture began to go downhill with the new CEO ~ 3 years ago. Management backed the administration and not the employee. There was never a true merit based compensation system, everyone got either 2% across the board, or no increase. The organization is "not for profit" bur you wouldn't know it by the culture which pushed for more and more revenue to meet an unrealistic budget. Even if your affiliate made money, it was penalized with budget cuts for the other areas who didn't tow the line.
Pros
Co-workers, customers
Cons
Management who doesn't care about the employee

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Masonicare. Our community is ready to answer.