Masonicare Employee Review

good place to learn for clinical positions
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Wallingford, CTNovember 5, 2017
Masonicare is a good place for anyone new to learn the ins and out of the job. Most of the people there are nice people. As with any job there are trolls that roam. Don't worry you'll spot them fairly quickly. However, they have tuition reimbursement, license reimbursement, full benefits, but no holiday pay. There's little communication between departments which usually leads to chaos. But CYOA as with anything you do, you'll be fine. If you're interested in working at Masonicare I say go for it. It's not a horrible place there's just things that need to get worked out and it appears they are working on it.
Pros
great slow paced place to learn
Cons
communication between departments

Other Masonicare Employee Reviews

Stressful work environment
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJuly 13, 2019
Always booked for more pts than can be seen in a day especially with geographical area served. Felt my license was always on the line. Felt bad for pts because most had to continually be rescheduled so new pts will be seen. Awful
We the worker's
Schedule Coordinator / Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 29, 2019
I work 40 hour walk for my company. Every year we have a new supervisor and are subject to how they want to change n do things with total disregard as to the staff n residents. They have refuse to change my day off even with medical letter that am anemic and my sleep is not convenient for me base on my schedule. It also.has hindered me from going to church as I get off sabbath mornings because I hv to wrk every Friday night. Both fulltime night aide is force to work every Friday nite. Am told I can drop my fri nite or resign my full time position. This is after serving them for over 5 years and I can't switch my day off as per my own convenience. I still work here but actively looking for a different company to work for that will value me. Unfair unprofessional and unkind.
Pros
my client's appreciation
Cons
Staff/management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Masonicare. Our community is ready to answer.