Massage Envy Careers and Employment: Working at Massage Envy
Work happinessScores based on about 2,333 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOBeth Stiller55%approve of Beth Stiller's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
You're seeing Massage Envy jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 39.8K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Massage Envy have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 235 questions about working at Massage Envy. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Massage Envy employees.
Insights from 1.3K Indeed users who have interviewed with Massage Envy within the last 5 years.
Not much honestly. The interview was easy, pretty much just a regular conversation. A little too "chill" for an interview now looking at it. Wasn't really interested in my past/current work ethic/work places.
Describe to me how you would deal with a problem involving a customer related issue in order to keep them coming back?
Why would you want to work at Massage Envy? Tell me about yourself. Give an example of a time when you didn’t agree with a policy. What kind of co-workers do you not get along with?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Massage Envy?Published on May 24, 2021
- Massage Envy