Massage Envy
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Massage Envy:

Massage Envy Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the search with 18 related reviews.
The managers in this area were confusing, and there were many staffing changes. This was a good summer job, but I would not work there long term. The staff were friendly though! Also, they don't tell you but you have to be good with conflict and complaints from customers constantly.
Official response from Massage Envy
May 3, 2018
On behalf of Massage Envy Franchising, thank you for this feedback. We'll share it with the regional leadership for the Ashburn area. If you'd like to share any additional details with us via email to meemployeebrand@massageenvy.com, we'll gladly pass them along as well.
I hate writing bad reviews. But I am going to be honest. I was hired as front desk receptionist and was promise to get promoted to Assistant Manager. But they never finished training me after i had been there for months. Even when it came the time to promote someone they didn't even consider me, even though that was the conditions they hired me under. No one cared about their job except for the therapists. I wasn't taught how to open and close the store but they scheduled me to do that alone. The manager would pawn off unhappy customers to me. She would purposely avoid them until they would come yelling into the store at anyone they could see.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
no training, crummy pay, horrible management
Leave a review. Help people like you.