Massage Heights
View all Massage Heights reviews

Massage Heights

Massage Heights Retreat Director Review

Family Orientated

I love what I do I love people I love helping and healing. Massage Heights give massage and skin therapists an amazing client base of people to help every day. We make a difference at Massage Heights. We change Lives. From the front desk staff to all of the therapists there is a sense of family and team work. I have enjoyed working at the Buckhead location for the past three years and look forward to many more.

Pros

Monthly meetings, Contests, team building exercises, CEU's

Cons

There aren't any Cons and I'm not just saying that. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Just ok

A lot of ups and down. Failing business model. Does not make enough money to pay the staff well. People stay for the people. The culture of the the team depends on the management that is place. Things can fall apart quickly when you have the wrong leadership team.
Same role

Fun and Supportive Workplace with Great Bonuses!

I honestly loved my job, I just really got burnt out from lack of work life Balance. Massage Heights really depends on the franchise owners and I was blessed with some of the most amazing ones you could possibly think of but COVID had other plans and keeping staff was so stressful!

Pros

Free massage and facials, employee benefits, fair wages, great and diverse environment

Cons

No work/life balance
Same location

Work life balance, fun and positive environment. Excellent management team!!

I love working for Massage Heights this is by far one of the best companies that I've worked for. The guest are very pleasant my co-workers are an awesome group I couldn't ask for a better Team of people to work with.!!

Pros

Health, Dental and Vision insurance Massages, Facials, Work Life balance Great Incentives, Great Pay

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Massage Heights. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.9Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
2.9Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight