Massage Heights
View all Massage Heights reviews

Massage Heights

Massage Heights Life consultant Review

I love working here

The environment, employees/coworkers, and customers all make this job a 10/10 experience. I really enjoy coming in and working with my coworkers. They really bring the vibe into this place. I could be having a not so good day and I have them to comfort and reassure me, one might even bring a crystal to raise my vibrations. All the employees feel like…home. It really does feel like a family here and I look forward to the journey at Massage Heights.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

I have really enjoyed working here. I have met a lot of really nice co-workers and clients. The owner and manager are really nice and helpful. I am really glad that I came to work for Massage Heights.

Pros

free snacks
Same role

great

they welcomed me in as if i was family, it’s a very calm atmosphere, most work is mostly on the computer, this job helped me work on my customer service.
Same location

Very Low Pay

Work-life balanceNo work-life balance if you’re full time. They literally schedule you for ALL DAY shifts.Pay & benefitsThe pay is very low especially in the area that this is located. It’s commission based as well so you HAVE to sell memberships to make money. The payout is $15 for 1 year & $10 for 6 month enrollment.CultureNot really that busy from what I’ve seenOverallBeing that this is in a very expensive area, I would expect a better hourly pay. The hours are entirely to long. Management is nice but seems to only care about himself .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Massage Heights. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.9Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
2.9Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Massage Heights with

• Massage Heights
  • I love working here
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?