Massage Studio Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Good place for new therapists
Massage Therapist (Former Employee) –  St Pete, FLMay 4, 2018
My experience here overall was fairly pleasant, but I found it hard to stay due to the below average pay. After a while, coworkers would become resentful and complain about the below average compensation. Honestly, this would be a great place to work if they paid a fair commission. $15 per service is just not enough. There would be talk of them giving us raises but it never happened. No chance to advance in any way. For anyone just out of school, this is a good starting point, the training is good and it is a very relaxed atmosphere. It will give you a good foundation for future endeavors. Take my advice, don't stay here if you want to further your career and make good money. Get some good experience and move on.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, good training, nice decor
Cons
Poor compensation equals low morale
Great pay
Licensed Massage Therapist (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYAugust 10, 2016
Love working here, great pay and easy booking of clients with well known established studio. Clients are not charged prior to booking or charged any cancellation fee so there is sometimes when we show up and don't get paid.
Friendly, Productive, Quick-paced environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Richland, WAJune 30, 2014
Each day started with changing out the sheets of the massage table to make sure it was presentable and clean for the next client. Then wash sheets from the previous day while the masseuse worked on patients. After I would sit at the front desk answering calls and scheduling appointments on a computer. I would would also take all the incoming insurance customers and make certain the masseuse received the money. The most difficult part was finding a time slot that fit both the customer and masseuses schedule, but it was always resolved in a calm manner. The most enjoyable part was getting to meet a wide variety of people and hearing their interesting stories while they say in the waiting room.
Pros
wide variety of wonderful people
Cons
no health care