Massey Services, Inc. Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Great!
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Casselberry, FLJune 10, 2019
I really enjoyed my job, the employment and the people were great, hours very flexible. there was a miss-communication reason why I no longer working there.
run away from this company
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  United StatesNovember 20, 2018
poor management. little to no training and no advancement opportunities. the job itself is not hard, dealing with the people in-house is unbearable. Lot of attitudes and no customer service.
Productive family owned business
excellent customer service (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMarch 2, 2018
For the short period i worked with Massey services i was treated like family. I worked in the Marietta office in GA. I had some family problems going on and they we very understanding and patient. Even though i was not able to continue working with them due to not being able to cope with my problems. They stood by me 110% of the way. They even offered therapeutic help and my managers did everything they could to help me! They really are a family owned business and will forever be endeared to me!!!
Pros
Great benefits and managment!!
Cons
None that come to mind
Overworked Underpaid
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAFebruary 5, 2018
A typical day generally involved running reports, filling out reports, filing, quality assurance calls, and setting appointments. Quite often asked to do way more than job entailed with no kind of incentive or additional pay. Main problem was being understaffed.
They don't fire anybody.
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLJanuary 2, 2018
I began working at Massey Services as a Customer Service Specialist because of the interaction with customers both in person and over the phone. My duties include a lot of file management and organization, both online with customer accounts and in paper copies and files, handling incoming calls regarding sales, customer complaints, service requests, and taking payments. I also help with routing the days for the service technicians, making sure that everyone receives service and the technicians days are kept as efficient as possible.

My time with Massey Services has definitely improved my time management skills, my conversational and public speaking skills, as well as my organizational skills. Clear and constantly checked reminders, as well as well kept logs of conversations with customers and other employees, are vital to success and are a must to deal with the heavy call loads and still maintain quality customer service and timely completion of other tasks.
Crazy, fast paced enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLAugust 7, 2017
Answer phones and deal with any customer concerns/problems. As well as some daily tasks that have to be done by a certain timeframe, mostly due by 2 pm or earlier. Work every other Saturday and have every other Wednesday off. Usually have the major holidays off or we close early on other holidays and get paid holiday pay. There's a BIG sales blitz that they do in April. Gives you a chance to make "mad money" that you can redeem for gift cards to any store imaginable and is pretty much like a BIG 2 day party. Get 10 vacation days a year as well as sick days. They typically don't like if you have Monday or Friday off. The benefits are AMAZING for dental and health.
Pros
Amazing benefits!!!
Cons
Schedule (when you need to go to the doctor, dentist, etc)
Family oriented work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 21, 2017
* The most enjoyable part is the environment and coworkers.
* Willing to train and door-open policy for rehiring.
* Unfortunately certain positions have no room for advancement.
A good comapny.
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Suwanee, GAJune 22, 2017
A typical day at work starts by answering the phones talking to the customers. Making sure that the inspectors, and technicians have all of the information that they need to service the customers to the best of the company ability. Assisting my office manager in anything that she may need. The hardest part of my job is trying to make all of the customers happy. But the flip side of that is the most enjoyable part is all of the nice customers that I talk to.
interesting
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  GANovember 1, 2015
Was out of work went to a job fair and invited to an interview. Offered job after interview. Typical day very busy. Fun employees, always learning
Pros
Some friendly employees
Cons
Too many managers
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lady Lake, FLFebruary 11, 2015
Great Company. Room for advancement. Well managed.I worked customer service. Handled all incoming calls in reference to lawncare and pest control.
Pros
Great people
Cons
No overtime
Very Professional
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 12, 2012
Work experience was ok not great. Pay scale was not in my favor and so was hours.