Massey Services, Inc. Employee Review

View all Massey Services, Inc. reviews

Great company to work for
Sales Inspector (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 12, 2019
This was a very positive company to work for. I have nothing but great things to say about this company. That said, the company is great, but the pay is not great. Also it depends on the office you work in. Management in some locations are not as well maintained as other offices and that can affect your job.

Other Massey Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

This Is a HORRIBLE place to work
Pest Control Technician (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaJuly 22, 2019
This is a HORRIBLE place to work. Management is very unprofessional, they do not care about you or your personal life/family at all. I was lied to in my hiring interview about my pay, I was told I would receive a certain amount that I have yet to be paid and I am being paid FAR less than the amount I was promised. Most of the good reviews on here are more than likely posted by the managers to try and get people to apply for the company.
Cheap Cheap Cheap!
Office Manager/Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 16, 2019
You get a .25 to .50 raise each year. After a year or two, new hires come on making more than you. Absolutely positively no overtime. I accidentally wrote 8 minutes overtime on my timecard and the assistant to the CEO contacted my Regional, my Regional contacted my GM, and my GM had me edit it immediately. The whole company freaked out. This is not an exaggeration. If you're a manager, you get invited to a yearly banquet in Orlando, all expenses paid for. Otherwise, the company has billions of dollars and spends nothing on the people that bust their butts for it. If you're trying to support a family, I recommend you put your skills to use elsewhere.
Pros
low health insurance
Cons
no overtime, low compensation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Massey Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8