Mast Global Employee Reviews

Power Equipment Trainer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 17, 2018
Very physical job, heavy lifting most of the day. I learned to train people on power equipment. Management was straight forward about expectations and would listen to the teams suggestions. Work place culture was great. Hardest part of the job was the physical aspects. Most enjoyable part was the consistent hours.
Pros
Free samples/discounts
Extremely PC Culture
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New Albany, OHMarch 26, 2018
Not a bad place to work. Management gives a lot of feedback to help associates grow. Be careful about what you talk about, even in intimate settings. The associates love to tattle on anything that can get someone they dont like in trouble. Very sensitive for a warehouse.
Pros
Can advance
Cons
soft culture, overly sensitive
Get in with the crowd or be pushed out
Operations Training Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 26, 2018
The company is great. Benefits are amazing. Pay. Healthcare pto. Everything is mind blowing. Work life balance YES! Discounts. Etc. everything you could ask for.

Unfortunately. The culture- at surface level seems absolutely great. You even think your fitting right in- then. You just don’t. For guys you better be a bro if you gunning towards management. For ladies- just watch out for the daggers in your back.
The infighting, drama, gossip. All hush hush but it is absolutely toxic.
Pros
Benefits, pay, discounts, etc
Cons
great hours and lots of appreciation
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHMarch 26, 2018
they really do value every employee and want what is best for them but they do require long hours. they have many hiring events and like to move people in the company if they're qualified.
No career advancement and long hours
Packaging Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 23, 2018
Target a job level above where you want. Promotions don't happen. They will say you need to be in the position at least two year before you can be promoted. This is a lie.

The expectation is you work sixty plus hours per week and answer emails 24/7.
Cons
Long hours and very limited career advancement
Enjoyable enviroment
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 28, 2018
Enjoyed my time as a seasonal employee. wish thing would have worked out but no spots were available. Some issues did not quite understand but it seems to work for the company and brand.
Pros
Working hours were excellent; Great trainers
Cons
Hiring Process is awkward and very contridicting
Expanded Distribution Knowledge
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 4, 2018
Was able to learn the end to end distribution process. Further developed my leadership skills and gained more confidence in my decision-making abilities.
Supportive, fast-paced worldwide logistics leader
Data Management Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 30, 2018
MAST Global Logistics is the most supportive company I've ever worked at! The level of commitment that MGL displays towards its associates is unmatched. I was regularly challenged to improve myself and my work.
Pros
Superlative benefits, advancement availability
Dont care about employees
Merchandise Processor (Current Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHJanuary 22, 2018
This company has been getting worse everyday. Management does not care about their employees and I feel like they never will. They make us flow to the work. They have us do mandatory overtime 6 days a week in our own department and then train us in other departments that are now doing 6 days a week so we have no breaks.
Not the best enviroment.
Stores Technology Service Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHDecember 20, 2017
The best thing about it was the pay and the discounts and having the name LBrands on your resume. Working in the department that I was in was challenging when leadership changed. It became unbearable to work with selfish new leaders who only cared about themselves. They were also unethical. And HR was no help. I would only recommend someone working there to gain experience and the LBRANDS name on their resume.
Pros
discounts and sample sale and great name on your resume
Cons
no work life balance
huge turnover
Processor/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHAugust 25, 2017
Very negative work environment ,management is terrible. To much favoritism between some supervisors and associate's.Can't count on hours. Bring in a serous amount of seasonal and lower ( core )
associate's hours to compensate. Most position have productivity numbers that you must meet at all times.Most areas those numbers are excessive.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Work four 10 hour days. So most of the time you will have three day's off
Fair
AM Weekend Group Lead (Current Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OH 43068August 15, 2017
Nice company to work for
Need more diversity in management and leadership
Excellent benefits
Job security
Free food
opportunities for advancements
Ability to apply skills and knowledge/embed new ideas
Benefits
Cons
Lack of diversity in leadership
N/a
Associate Vice President (Current Employee) –  Old Bridge, NJAugust 3, 2017
This company has a good culture of giving back to the Columbus community. It participates in United Way and Pelentonia on a regular basis and supports associates in pursuit of charities.
Productive and Fun
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHApril 18, 2017
Wonderful culture, people, environment. All around a great place to be. Highly recommended! The people you work with become your family and everyone cares for your well being.
Good Work Culture
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHApril 10, 2017
First you will not feel like going to office to do the monotonous work. You will experience a different and wonderful atmosphere in this company. Learning is something depending on the individual. If you show your interest in new technologies you will get it.
Mast Global
High Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHMarch 6, 2017
I worked for Mast Global for almost 6 years. I would operate pallet jacks, stock pickers, reach trucks and also floor scrubber on a daily basis. I was also a trainer for 4 years so my duties would change on a daily basis. Nothing was hard about the job it was a good environment and met some really nice people there. I learned how to operate machinery and being a trainer how to communicate with all types of people.
Diverse work environment
International Logistics Analyst (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 17, 2017
Overall great place to work. Advancement opportunities seem limited.
Each day is a new opportunity to learn. Ever changing work environment.
Collaboration is the key at Mast Global.
machine operator
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHNovember 18, 2016
I supplied boxes for three sorter lines and various other areas. i ran a carton making machine with some assistance coworkers very willing to help. keeping up with supplies was probably the hardest thing to do it was a very fast pace job.
Pros
benefits are desent
Cons
needs to pay more
Productive and learning new things everyday
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHAugust 31, 2016
Training new hires on the job
We received the customers items they return and making sure to give their credits weather in good condition or bad condition.fully inspect it before returning it on stock if it needs to be sold
Pros
Free launches during peak season
Cons
Short breaks
good work space
Merchandise Processor (Former Employee) –  Reynoldsburg, OHAugust 18, 2016
enjoyed working here sometimes, some of the people i worked with were not as friendly, my hardiest part of the job for me was the time i had to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mast Global. Our community is ready to answer.