Mastech Digital Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
This company is taking it's sweet time to pay me,
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 25, 2018
I worked for them in June. Had to quit and because of that as of 7/24/2018 They have refused to pay me. I am contacting legal representation because I am owed for work and they have yet to mail me my final paycheck. That was due on 7/5/2018. I call the agents and am given the run around.
Cons
They dont want to pay for your work
Mastech good place to work
Tech Lead (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCApril 21, 2018
Mastech is very prompt in responding to your queries and needs. Hourly rate at which they work is good (not too high or too less) and leaves decent salary and benefits for employees.
Good recruitment agency.
MARKETING CONSULTANT/CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAFebruary 21, 2018
Great workplace culture. Would highly recommend this company for job placement. Management was very knowledgeable and the staff was very welcoming. Overall, great place to work.
Senior Account Executive/Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJanuary 19, 2018
Not interested in speaking in depth about this subject. Would rather move on and be done with this. I am looking for a better opportunity for me to grow.
Good company to work for
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJanuary 16, 2018
Good company to work for. On time pay and good immigration team. it has a relaxed work culture . Paid time offs are very nice .Would recommend to friend any day
Very good contract house
Instructional Designer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 12, 2018
This is a fine, established contract house for people looking to do contract work. They care about their contractors and provide excellent benefits. Highly recommended.
Pleasant Place to Work
Associate Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 9, 2018
Everyone that works here is a great person. I enjoyed working with everyone. The support staff is great. They made everything very easy. Would recommend the job to others.
Enjoy working there
Senior Business Analyst (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 1, 2017
Very easy place to work. Always accessible and very responsive with questions or issues. Going on my second year working for them and have no complaints.
Problem with H1B Transfers
Application Developer - ETL (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 25, 2017
Work life balance is good. Transparent in all work related policies, health insurance and benefits. But only thing that could do better is vacation policy.
Great company!
Desktop Imaging and Deployment Engineer (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 18, 2017
Found me something quick and pay was great. Account manager kept in constant contact throughout the project. HR also made sure my salary was always correct.
Pros
Great environment
Cons

Want to know more about Mastech Digital?

Ask a question
Excellet communication
A/R CONTRACTOR (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 17, 2017
I enjoyed the assignment that Mastech Digital had me work. I was able to stay in my hometown, and meet terrific people. I would recommend Contracting work to anyone who is able to travel.
Pros
Salary and people
Cons
No vacation pay while contracting
worst job ever
Cable Technician (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VASeptember 12, 2017
the pay is horrible. when you first start working there they give you more of the good jobs to make some money but after you are there for a while they give you the less paying jobs. they do the so they can give the newer guys the money.
Pros
its a job
Cons
hours are not favorable
Great Organization for VMS Recruiting
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 11, 2017
Great Organization for VMS Recruiting. Mainly working through recruiters with clients.

Culture is fantastic! Great manager and fellow team members.

I have worked there twice, and very much enjoyed working for my manager once again.
Good Company
Senior Billing Accountant (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 10, 2017
Overall good company to work for. Good communication with associates as well as a friendly environment to work in. I would recommend for any seeking employment.
Just ok
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 6, 2017
Just OK. Management is a bit clueless to what is going on in the company and how to grow the business. Little investment in the developmet to bring in new business.
Fun work place.
Direct TV Installer (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 23, 2017
Great benefit and you work along. You have team meetings and order your supplies that you may need for the week. Great co-workers that have good information if you have a problem on the job.
Chaos
HR (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAJune 16, 2017
No direction. Greedy. Agressively targeting the highest margin which ends up low balling candidates. Recruiting process is too long..recruiters are not given any accountability. Screening candidates twice is a waste of time..
Pros
Work life balance.
Cons
Management needs to lay low on being too aggressive about margins
Sorry
Satellite Technician (Current Employee) –  Forest Park, GAApril 12, 2017
Management at all these places seem like they dont know what there doing. Be careful with all if them.i guess why some of them are gone now. It would be better if they where all on the same page.
A Good Mid Size Company
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 2, 2017
It is a good company to go for H1. There policies and benefits are good and Management is quite flexible. They also help in getting projects through their network.
my thoughts
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXFebruary 28, 2017
The company does not take employee needs into consideration. The morale is extremely low and they are understaffed due to their own negligence of employees
Cons
not flexible