Master Electronics Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fast growing company with great career opportunities.
Returns Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 2, 2018
A typical day at work start ed with checking my emails, and determining my workload for the day before I made my rounds throughout the warehouse. I learned some computer skills and a lot about logistics in general. Master Electronics is a family-oriented workplace. Hardest part of the Job is dealing with the elements as the warehouse is not climate controlled. The part I enjoyed the most was the learning experience. Great people and good management made Masters an enjoyable experience for me and I would recommend this employer to most,
Pros
3 weeks Paid time off to start. Competitive pay.
Cons
Exposed to the heat in the summer time, Last minute order entries which cause last minute mandatory overtime.
Cheerful environment, great people
Accountants Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAMay 1, 2018
Working here taught me about learning how to be more responsible and I learned how to work in a different life style, with people a lot older than me.
Pros
The pay
Cons
Driving so far
review
Data Entry Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 30, 2018
Manager needed to pay more attention to training. Girls left out a lot of stuff that was needed to fulfill job duties everyday. if the training was good the job would be great for a younger person to work.
Pros
manager as aperson is great.
Cons
Girls will not help when have a question
My direct supervisor and my team was amazing! The company, not so much!
Sales (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaApril 25, 2018
I would not recommend this place to someone living on the street. This is THE WORST business I have ever been apart of. Executives get paid a ton of money to sit back and do nothing. They allow there select team of favorites to do whatever they want. They allow other branches to poach customers and they never follow through with what they say. DONT GO HERE LOOKING FOR A CAREER OR ANY TYPE OF ADVANCEMENT. This place disgusts me.
Pros
Great Team, Great "direct supervisor"
Cons
The list is way to long to type. DON'T WORK HERE!
Horrible
Receiving supervisor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 11, 2018
Worked 6 months and never before have I worked with a more conflicted bunch of self righteous jerks in a leadership team. HR team is very disjointed, turn over rate of 150% in my short time there.
Pros
Leaving the company
Very productive not enough workers
Warehouse Picker/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 2, 2018
Pays well but you sacrifice a lot of your free time/home life.
Management micro manages and picks favorites. Days are longer than your schedule and its dusty.
Pros
free lunches sometimes
Cons
Everything else
Definitely a stressful place
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 30, 2018
They have u doing more than one job but expect you to hit your numbers away. They try to avoid your bonus if you make it they try they best so you would not get it. They saying no talking a job funny. Its no communication at all at this job definitely favoritism. This is the worse job I ever worked at. Black people is not excepted here at all. I hated this place Its stressful You will only get a raise if u been there a year and its still not much.
review
A/R Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 17, 2018
I call customers for past due balances , due charge back and short pays, work A/R reports , in an out bond calls , note accounts , toke credit card payment over the phone
Pros
I have a job
Cons
to far form home
Fast paced friendly environment
Picker (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 12, 2018
One of the best places I could ask to work for, from management to my co-workers I feel at home. The job is simple and manageable. When I need assistance management is there to help.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMarch 2, 2018
Supervised MEI assembly lines of electronic calculators. In charge of quality control and manufacturing operation. Responsible for the test and maintenance of MEI laboratory.
Pros
Ok
Cons
Short Breaks
A face paced interesting work environment
RMA Research Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 2, 2018
Master is a great place to work. It is a fast paced work environment with many different opportunities of employment to suit any person. The employees are friendly and helpful to everyone.
What a joke of a place to work
QC Inspector (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 26, 2018
The warehouse manager is uneducated and doesn’t follow through with most things he should. He has zero credibility with most employees. He is made fun of behind his back, for good reason. The couple of good managers left. This job is thankless and the company is poorly run in general.
Pros
Lots of overtime!
Cons
Warehouse leadership, lack thereof
Best Company I've worked for in 15 years
Ecommerce (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 8, 2018
It is fast-paced, family owned with a stable foundation and is rapidly expanding. Making it an excellent place for someone who likes to push the limits and grow!
Will never come back
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 6, 2018
Management is really poor, there is too much favoritism & lack of comunication.. overall the job is to stressful they demand too much from you........
Pros
Cons
Favoritism, poor management
fast paced job packing boxes, enjoyed working here
Shipping, Packer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85034January 31, 2018
A fast paced job that required you to always be aware and moving. The basic function of the job was packing electronic parts coming through a belt and verify customer orders.
Pros
good compensation, pay fast paced
Cons
unprofessional management
It was okay
eCommerce Support (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 6, 2017
If you're into electronics and the businesses that need parts, it's neat to support the client's needs and orders. There was a lot of business development wants out of the customer service staff, but not a lot of training on how to know when to offer more if you're not techy or understand the industry.
sales
Outside Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAOctober 31, 2017
A wonderful company to work for good management and possibilities to move up. A typical day is 9-5 on your desk and a lunch break. The Culture is fun and inviting.
Pros
sales managment
Quality and Quantity
Inventory Lead/RMA research specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 30, 2017
I was working for the inventory team as the lead my job entailed of making sure the pickers found the product to fill the order. If order stock was missed place or some how not found. My team was responsible for finding the root cause and locate the missing stock I was also responsible for removing the stock from production and make sure that the product managers would order or had the other facilities transfer stock to our location. I was also responsible for removing damage stock or inspecting damage product. I was responsible for about 10 employees following up and making sure they had the right tools to complete their job.

I then transfer department to an RMA research specialist I really enjoy that position had a lot of room for advancement this department basically was connected with quality assurance were I had to find the root cause of why customer either not received the product, short shipped, received wrong product. etc.

I left this company because I was going to school for Health Information Specialist I needed to complete 200 to graduate I have now completed my course and received my diploma I am ready and looking forward to start my new career path.
Pros
family oriented
Cons
in my department we had no insentives
Quality Control, Lead, Returns Merchandise (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 23, 2017
A day at Master Eectronics is Busy, Challenging, learning to be open minded to the different mind sets, and personalities. Management is still growing, culture is full of job oriented minds, the hardest part of the job was keeping up with the high demands, positive results.
Cons
Short Breaks
no complains
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 19, 2017
very stable work force, follows eveything by the books. Company really takes care of their employees, they provide health insurance. job security is excellent, I was able to move up twice within a year of working here.