Master Key Consulting Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Contractor
Review Technical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDOctober 15, 2015
Terrible benefits and management. Contracting company managers difficult to work with. No growth potential. lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Pros
Rockville
Cons
Benefits
Great Company
Service Desk Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDAugust 25, 2014
Highly recommend exploring career opportunities with Master Key Consulting, LLC if you are interested in working in a public health organization providing IT or administrative support in fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
I miss the people
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  washington, dcFebruary 6, 2014
I truly enjoyed working @ MKC I really do miss my fellow co- workers. But as far as management sucks really badly.
Excellent Company
Configuration Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDDecember 17, 2013
Rewarding experience to work for Master Key. Opportunity to learn was available and well received.
Fun, fast paced environment
IT Director/Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Washington/Bethesda MDDecember 8, 2013
Master Key is one of the fastest growing businesses that I have had the pleasure of working with. I loved the challenge, the leadership, and the business strategy, which was developed by the team members. This company offered many advancement opportunities and challenges to grow the skills and knowledge of every employee.
Pros
Great leadership
Cons
I did not like Washington DC
Goals: best data qualities work for my Clients
Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDDecember 2, 2012
The most enjoyable part of the job I love is working on the computer manipulating data and writing SQL Programming to provide the best data qualities for my client.
Pros
working with the desk top computer.