MasterBrand Cabinets Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great place
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Auburn, ALJuly 20, 2018
Enjoyed the work environment ,family oriented, great career opportunity, family away from home..love going to work,excited about overtime, superviser was very equal and fair amongst each other
Shipping Scanner/FedEx Dept (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAJuly 20, 2018
This was by far the BEST work experience I have had. The supervisors really care about their employees. Workloads were large but fair for a warehouse. Salary was awesome. Job perks were phenomenal.
Pros
Salary, Open Door Policy, Made coming to work a fun experience
Cons
N/a
Review Summary
EHS Manager (Current Employee) –  Talladega, ALJuly 17, 2018
MasterBrand is a great company to work for and they care about their team members. They believe in promoting from within and they care about work / life balance.
Average factory
Lead Floater (Former Employee) –  Ferdinand, INJuly 17, 2018
Very hot environment. Fast paced and dusty. Mostly good people but management is so-so. Decent job for someone who is young and healthy. Limited career advancement.
Pros
Good peoplr
Cons
Hot, dirty
Masterbrand is actually a good place to work but need to be more competitive with the wages. There turnover rate is unbelievable.
Lead Tech (Current Employee) –  Lexington, NCJuly 15, 2018
The turnover rate is incredible mostly due to the type of work. It takes a very dedicated and energetic person with determination and motivation to work on a production line and having to meet production goals. It's not for e everyone but I do believe it they would up the starting pay it would make a huge difference. The benefits are good and they do alot of extra activities often to keep moral up. They are in the process of alot of management and plant changes right now so I am excited to see what happens 😊
Benefits
Cons
Wages could be higher
HR Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Auburn, ALJuly 14, 2018
I enjoyed my time there went out on leave and decided to stay with the kids at the time. I hate that they closed the plant in AU there are a lot of good people who just lost work.
Masterbrand employee
Trimmer (Former Employee) –  Ferdinand, INJuly 12, 2018
Working for Masterbrand I had learned that team work is always a plus.
Teamwork helps not only yourself but others around you. I would recommend Masterbrand to others.
Pros
The pay rate was fair
Good
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Lexington, NCJuly 7, 2018
Set up machine ,check glue first test . Diversity treat people with respect.Safety is First .The hardest part of my job is cleaning glue pod and setting it right so it would not get on edgeband
Pros
Free food on days / linger break when real hot
Cons
No vacation days just pro and only get 8 points a year
Production
Sanding line Operator (Former Employee) –  Auburn, ALJuly 4, 2018
MasterBrand was an okay place of employment until the shutdown on 6/12/2018. The company overall was good but could've been better. All companies start with management & of they show no concern the workers do not car!
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Newton, KSJuly 3, 2018
I enjoyed the job even though it was fast paced. It was a stable job work is always there. The staff is friendly and easy to get along with everyone. But there is a buddy system there, even though they say there is not one.

Want to know more about MasterBrand Cabinets?

Ask a question
Productive and enjoyed being a team member
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INJuly 2, 2018
Good work characteristics, relaxed workplace, good benifits, good skill traning, great opportunities, caring staff, excellent discounts. I very mich enjoyed being part of the company, mycoworkers are like family.
Pros
diacounts, pay rate, work envoriment, hours, friendly co workers
Was a good place to work
Manager Environmental, Health, Safety & Security (Current Employee) –  Auburn, ALJuly 2, 2018
I enjoyed working at Masterbrand Cabinets. It was a great place to work and had a family type atmosphere. I was planning a long career within this facility until the plant closed.
Pros
Safety First
Cons
Long Hours
No training and lack of advancement
Materials Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ferdinand, INJune 27, 2018
Fast paced, pressure on the employee's, hectic, dangerous. Many high level managers tell the supervisors to not address accidents. Then if something comes out of it they blame the supervisor.
Pros
4 day week on NS
Cons
Cut throat, weak manegement in high levels. Dangerous, accidents are not reported.
Productive and overall not a bad job.
Special skills floater (Former Employee) –  Ferdinand, INJune 26, 2018
The pay was decent. Management and turnover/hire rate was a weak area for them. A lot of having to work short handed or fill in positions. Some management was very disrespectful.
Generally positive and worth the effort in cooperation!
Production Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 26, 2018
A good place to work providing good opportunity to participate and cooperate in doing what most people will unquestionably at some point need or benefit from!!!
Pros
reliable, predictable, employee discounts!!
Cons
(point system and) being rehired ratio/reaction time
proor Management
Sanding (Current Employee) –  Auburn, ALJune 26, 2018
POOR MANAGEMENT! People would half train, and would result in bad quality, and or product. Too many people was trying to lead, and that's how they closed the doors from self destruction!!!!!
Not a place I would work again
Clamp Operator/ Multi-Saw Operator (Former Employee) –  Lexington, NCJune 26, 2018
Not a well paid job, employees treated unfairly. i would not recommend someone to work here if you are not up for a stressful day and poor management.
Productive and kept busy
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ferdinand, INJune 25, 2018
If you like working 12+ hours then this is the place for you. If you don’t mind getting dirty then this is the place for you. I was pregnant when working here and I couldn’t handle the heat and getting sick everyday. Plus I drove 1.5 hours to work every day
Was a good place to work at.
MASTERBRAND PULLER (Former Employee) –  Auburn, ALJune 22, 2018
Master brand cabinet was a good place to work at but they have closed down now working at this company was fair and it was not hard work I have been working there for 18years
Pros
Annual raise
Cons
It was hot at masterbrand cabinets
Materbrand Cabinet
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Auburn, AL 36832June 22, 2018
I am currently working for Masterbrand Cabinet(anticipating layoff). I have learned a lot since being employed, and love and enjoy working for Masterbrand Cabinets. I would definitely recommend this company were to remain open in the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MasterBrand Cabinets. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight