MasterBrand Cabinets Employee Reviews

Loved my co-workers and bosses
Filing Associate (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IAMarch 19, 2019
Wonderful Accounting Team Would still be working there if I didn't move I loved the company but not this for requiring I fill this out. I already did this before
Poor management and clueless supervisors
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lexington, NCMarch 17, 2019
Place was a joke. After leaving RJR found out that in this area jobs pay subpar wages and force you to work 10 and 12 hour shifts with poor management.
Pros
Cons
Dead end job, purely intre level
Work horse, long hours, minor accolades
Marketing Department (Current Employee) –  Jasper, INMarch 13, 2019
Although the work here can be very rewarding when working direct with the field, internal partners often become “clique-ish” and can prove very tough to penetrate. The hardest part about working there is the lack of acknowledgement or praise for a project (albeit large or small impact), it’s simply very difficult to be recognized as too often the management will take credit for the entire project completion/details for what they minimally “oversee” in reality.
Some managers expect you to work evenings, and weekends frequently and even during your PTO days.
Pros
Family atmosphere
Cons
Difficulty to obtain advancement
Challenging and fast paced
Supervisor Night Shift (Current Employee) –  Ferdinand, INMarch 11, 2019
Be ready to supervise a large crew with not a lot of help from HR or other management. Can be very rewarding, but the work is up and down. This is manufacturing at its highest level.
Good people and fun atmosphere
Cabinet Maker (Former Employee) –  Carlisle, PAMarch 8, 2019
Not hard to do , but is very physical, they are very punctual on clock in And out time. They also have a point system for absence and tardiness. Bit i do think its a great company
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Time schedules
Drama
Process Auditor (Former Employee) –  Lexington, NCMarch 7, 2019
Very divided . You have be part of the divided or you get treated unfair. Never address issues they are overlooked. Certain people are allowed to do things without getting being disciplined while others suffer. I would of like to see everyone treated the same. This would have made it a better work environment.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
To many chiefs
Production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCMarch 6, 2019
They are a very fast past to work different type of jobs available to do like it because it’s only first sfhit people easy to get along with the hours are ok
Pros
Shifts reasonable
Cons
Short breaks
A good place to work.
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCFebruary 25, 2019
A good place to work; So time it stessfull, But that comes with ever job. I enjoy the coworker as well as the staff. IT a good job for someone who looking to make living there.
Great place to retire from if you don’t mind working.
Shipper/Loader (Former Employee) –  Arthur, ILFebruary 23, 2019
It was a great place to work and I loved doing what I did. This place taught me a lot about working in a factory environment. It paid very well and had great benefits.
Pros
Great pay and benefits.
Cons
Poor supervisors
To many levels of management
Sprayer (Current Employee) –  Goshen, INFebruary 21, 2019
Masterbrand has to many levels of management that when you bring a situation to there attention nothing gets done. they like to preach these rules, but when someone brings this stuff to there attention the issue is okay, because they don't want to deal with it.
Pros
workers are good people to work with
Cons
management is lazy
Productive place fast moving environment
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCFebruary 21, 2019
MasterBrand Cabinets is a good place to work, it could be an all day job or a half a day job. It’s very fast pace environment so you’re constantly moving.
Pros
Get long hours
Cons
Short breaks
Lanaguage barriers
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 18, 2019
The company is a legal sweat house that abuse their employees and dint allow them time to spend with their families. Within the company there is a large diversity if multiple cultures that work together that don't even speak the same language making it hard to so your job without problems.
Pros
Offer great benifits
Cons
Legal sweat house
Great workers
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INFebruary 16, 2019
My coworkers pushed me everyday to be better at my job and vice versa. Alongside the camaraderie, we worked really hard to get our job done which was shipping out the cabinets and organizing them in such a way where it was easy to distinguish which cabinets were being shipped what day. The lifting was a bit hard at first, but after a while you get used to it. Very satisfying to know that after a full day of work you just feel accomplished.
Pros
3 breaks - 2 fifteen minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch.
Cons
Clocking in at 5 AM
Master brand cabinets inc
Shipping,Couching,Stacking cabinets (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 15, 2019
Master brand cabinets inc...warehouse company where the building a really nice cabinets for ur kitchen for your office and it's located
In Louisville Ky on NEW CUT RD
Good job
Rail/Panel Machinist (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCFebruary 12, 2019
Good job, good pay , long hours and then sometimes short hours. I learned how to build doors in the door cell, learned how to operate some machinery...
Pros
good pay
Cons
all palced have some kind of con.
Challenging, diverse workplace
Production Supervisor II (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 11, 2019
My position involves many different aspects with operating in a diverse culture. Understanding each team member as an individual and unit. The most challenging is piece is getting a diverse culture to be 1 unit. The most enjoyable is when everyone is on the same page and working together.
Pros
Management paid overtime...
Cons
Advancement.
Decent work environment but with lack of resources
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jasper, INFebruary 2, 2019
A lot of meetings without concrete goals. Management doesn't seem to be empathetic about needs of employees and the location is a great constraint to a positive work-life balance.
Pros
Decent Insurance
Cons
Management not empathetic
Great Company
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Auburn, AL 36832January 30, 2019
Great Company to work and grow with at the time. A lot of great network and people to work with. Takes you leadership to the next level and gains experience to last a lifetime.
productive
Machine Operator, stocker, and stat keeper (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCJanuary 29, 2019
fast paced warehouse we worked non stop and couldnt leave untill our whole department finished we would only hae one 30 minute break and 10 minute break every 2 hours
I enjoy my job, but the lack of communication between the management and workers needss improvements.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAJanuary 27, 2019
Come to work, do the job..work safely is the main things to remember .
The lack of training needs improvement. A person comes in and is put to work same day, there's someone telling you what to do, but not actually showing.
Pros
Company picnic and Christmas party
Cons
Lack of training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MasterBrand Cabinets. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

1.9Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight