MasterBrand Cabinets
62Average

MasterBrand Cabinets Employee Reviews

United States802 reviews
Great company
I had a great experience working for MBCI. 12 years of challenges that helped me build a strong skill set which now I will use at another company moving forward
Muy buena empresa
Me encanto trabajar en esta empresa un bonito ambiente
They keep everybody in the dark about what the company expects until you've messed something up.
They don't explain everything to their policies until you committed a wrong. Then they give you a written warning.
1 hqnd doesn't know what the other hand is doing so there's a overlay of directions.
Overall great place to work
People helpful friendly wage is good! Good benifit packages and great pay
Very compassionate they end up helping you achieve more they will give you great opportunities to advance higher in the company
Team
The team you work with becomes family.
A lot of turnover.

Easy to learn new jobs.

Good benefits.

The workplace is very diversified.

Work from home is available but makes it hard to connect.
Benefits
Cons
Stressful
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Bad environment
Worked there for a very short time and my workstation was not set up for days and my manager had the nerve to tell me I couldn't do my job because of something that was THEIR fault.

Co-worker who was supposed to help wasn't of any help at all. Bad culture as well.

Two days in they re-post my job position which is shady and is disturbing and the manager said to work harder or risk being fired after only working there two days.
Management/coworkers
Management needs to be looked at. People are put in positions that are not fully trained. Only train you 1-2 days when actually it's suppose to be a week. Team Lead positions are given to people that do not meet the qualifications. Some workers walk around doing what they want. Workers stand around talking and playing. They have music so loud that you can't hear over a 2-way radio.

you you have to step away from
Pros
Get overtime every week. Good benefits. Pay is ok but could be better.
Cons
Work most Saturdays some Sundays, 10hr days, very hot inside, they have fans but some don't work, disrespect from coworkers, suppose to work as a team, do not meet our quota, people talking and playing around, t.
feelings of depression and hopelessness
micromanagement they tell what you do wrong, never what you do write. THIS IS THE TRUTH. FAVORTIZUM. Do what I say,not what I do. SAD it really is!!.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
favortizom
Hard work with low appreciation.
Mostly money oriented. Bottom line is most important. Very good benefits, pay is ok. Very physical employment, want to hire mostly young people. Requires a very strong back in many ways.
Pros
Good benefits and vacation time
Cons
No appreciation
Fair work for a fair check
Worked there over the summers and it helped me get through college. The hiring process was really simple and they offered to start work after safety training.
Worse than highschool
I loved my job. I liked who I worked for, supervisor wise. But man was that place full of drama. I stuck to myself every day but some how I still got brought up in other conversations. Even had trips to HR. Crazy! I did my job, and once that was finished I went home. I liked working there but man do they listen to a lot of the "he said she said" drama. Because of that I no longer work there.
Ehhh not good
Not really worth the pay they give. You bust your tail for 12 hour work day shifts and only make the max of $11-12 an hour depending on your shift. So It really is not worth the stuff they have you doing. You stay up
Pros
No dress code
Cons
Pay sucks
Good money
I get paid pretty good for all the work that I do. I get amazing benefits and insurance on myself and my family and I work nights so I get a good weekend.
Very good job
It’s a very good job to work at, the supervision and head management is great, if I could work out there again I would right now, today, I honestly miss working there!
It is a good place to work and they’re fair but also stern.
They were fair about everything but also very stern about being on time and not missing days which I think is good for them to run their company most efficiently. It was a good experience I just unfortunately got very sick and lost my job there because they don’t except doctor notes which I think is one of their only flaws.
The quotas are set really high
This was a good place to work. Competitive pay & benefits. Coworkers were helpful. Supervisors were available & helped when needed.would recommend working there.
Overall good place to work
A typical night at work finding out my job that night turning my machine on and setting it up for the night company is big on safety for their employees
Very hard on your hands
Hard on your hands friendly staff great job to work at I was alway building cabinets there’s a lot of spots when working there but I was always the one building
They discriminate employees based on age.
State they hire from within, and they do sometimes unless you are over
50. Good place to work as a younger employee. They were a more employee oriented company 2-3 years ago and valued employee loyalty more then.
Pros
Family friendly and work with health issues.
Cons
Often hire by who you know not skill set, and look for younger employees.
Our quality
We hold the most inspiration in our leadership at masterbrand to bring you a products such as mbci and fortune brands 500 and we are committed to do our best we can
Managenent
Poor management. Company is ok but it needs work. Or a new location. Management is bad. But all in all a decent company. The need better trainees too. More money people will stay. Improvement in management. But the have some excellent teamleads though.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MasterBrand Cabinets. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.2
InHerSight Score
1.8Personal Development
2.6Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight