MasterCorp Employee Reviews

worst company I have ever worked
Supervisor inspector (Current Employee) –  Shawnee on Delaware, PAApril 2, 2018
They lie, don't pay you what is promised, and find ways to not pay you accurately. They give the good jobs to their friends and anyone else is kissed on. H.r. is a joke here, they don't care anything about any of their employees. This is not a job you can make a career out of. There is absolutely no one to go to if you have a problem. Managers are only collecting a paycheck. I havent been treated so poorly at any job in my life, and i havent been paid so little since i wax a teenager 20 years ago!
Pros
anything goes
Cons
far too many to list
Great experience with this company
Executive Housekeeping Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 16, 2018
Mastercorp has been wonderful at a very young age(17) they were the only ones who gave me the chance to prove who I was and I did just that in less than two years I became manager and began running sites such as bonnet creek and Opryland Gaylord. Amazing experinece.
nice place to work
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZMarch 16, 2018
very nice and peacefull place to work, stay busy and day goes fast. you work at your own pace, if you want to work your butt off you can make lots of money. or just go at your own pace and still make ggod money. They could use some better tools
Horrible place to work
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boyne Falls, MIFebruary 22, 2018
Rude management. Not friendly at all. Lots of gossip. They have horrible training and then expect you to do everything perfectly. Have seen people putting dirty sheets back on beds.
Terrible Managemnt
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Crossville, TNFebruary 13, 2018
The corporate office in crossville is a mess and very unorganized. The upper management is very rude and has zero communication skills. The work place is hectic and everyone is always behind and stressed out because they can't keep employees. You also have to use PTO for all Holidays regardless of what they tell you in your interview.100% would not recommend!!!!!
SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaFebruary 12, 2018
MasterCorp isn’t a bad job to have I’ve been with them for 4 years now i have definitely met a lot of great people and i was able to travel and had the chance to see different places
Pros
Meet great people and travel
Cons
Hours
quick-paced
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCFebruary 7, 2018
This job is the best. Always busy no time for boredom. Your time flies when you having fun but being professional at the same time. Definitely, my best job so far.
Good
Resort Houseman/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 27, 2018
Mastercorp is one of the greatest housekeeping company in the United States willing to help those who are seeking for a job .There are opportunities to grow if you show that you can handle more responsibilities and get the job done
poor place to work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Saint Augustine, FLJanuary 20, 2018
this is a HORRIBLE company to work for they do not care for their employees, They yell and stress the employees out because they dont know how to strategically plan.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 17, 2018
It was a good environment to work at.the job task was easy i got along with everybody.the work place was clean and organized.the supervisors did activities for the employees.
Good job
Housekeeping Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 16, 2018
Good job, My group of work are a good one, but I need to look for other job near of my Home and more salary. I learn to be a good Customer Service Representative helping the guest to have a good experience in the Hotel.
Very stressful job
Houseman, runner (Former Employee) –  Gatlinburg, TNJanuary 13, 2018
I worked seven days a week for months and I felt like it was not appreciated by the executive and assistant executive housekeeper. When I was having a stressful moment, and I told them I needed a breather, it was basically just do it, I need it done now.
Productive place to work
Executive Housekeeping Manager (Former Employee) –  Crossville, TNJanuary 2, 2018
Loved what I did. The hours were not explained to me when I took the job...I worked 100hrs a week. If I was paid according to the hours worked, I would not have left the job.
Amazing place to work! Great co-workers working together for a executed collaborative purpose!
Corp Talent and Development Manager Central Region (Former Employee) –  Branson, MODecember 29, 2017
MasterCorp was an amazing place to work! Love the people who work everyday, ensuring guest satisfaction. MasterCorp is People Proud! I worked as a Talent and Development Central Region Manager. A typical day consisted of site reviews, mock audits, and mainly training managers. Workplace culture is it's people which was my most enjoyable part of the job. Meeting so many hard working people that once networked and given opportunity, completely flourish and achieve specified goals for the day. MasterCorp is an awesome company to work for because they provide Career Path on-site Training. This allows that young single mother of four to develop herself within this organization and become a salaried manager who can support her children on her own with benefits and assist in promoting the fun, enjoyable People Proud environment that employees like herself, once, love so much and deserve.
Pros
On-site Career Path Training; DAY SHIFTS; Competitive Pay
Cons
Some positions require a lot of traveling but most do not.
Productive workplace
Supervisor/ Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLDecember 28, 2017
Supervisors normally, assisting the team by performing the tasks with them, help with training and development of housekeepers, recorded guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary.
Pros
short work time
Cons
no breaks
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 21, 2017
Es bueno trabajar aqui. Buenas personas al tu alrededor.
Pros
Buen lugar para trabajar
Cons
No tiene seguro medico
People Proud
Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Crossville, TNDecember 21, 2017
I started with MasterCorp straight out of college. I have gained so much knowledge in such a short amount of time. Although my job is challenging at times, it is very fulfilling. I love to know that I am making a difference. My managers and co-workers make my job enjoyable.
Pros
Travel, flexible, managment
Love the company
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Pagosa Springs, CODecember 20, 2017
I relocated from Las Vegas to Pagosa, Co
Very different sites. Core duties the same. Pay is better in Colorado. I relocated back to Las Vegas but havent been able to transfer
Fun and good working atmosphere
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bushkill, PADecember 19, 2017
Excellent communication skills and staff meetings.well at correcting issues with guest complaints and employees issues. The company also had staff partys and barbecues to thank our staff for there hard work and efforts to keep company scores high
Other locations may be better.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 10, 2017
If you are an fast worker you could make a bunch of money. Management is okay to work for. The location that I worked for was hard because most of the employees spoke more Spanish than English. It was busy during the summer and slow during the winter months.
Pros
descent money
Cons
not steady hours and can be clicky.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MasterCorp. Our community is ready to answer.