Masters Gallery Foods Employee Reviews in Plymouth, WI

4.5Pay & Benefits
3.9Job Security & Advancement
rules are different for different people, favortism
line attendant, production, packaging (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, WINovember 21, 2018
breaks not long enough, give out points for rediculous reasons. they never let people who live aways away the choice to leave during bad snow storms. they could care a less if your safe or not. when you bring in a doctor's note if it's worded wrong you keep taking it back until it's ok. you have to b contagious to b excused. so if your sick you better be there or more points, people coughing, sneezing ect...gross being around open product.
Pros
sometimes free cheese, great Christmas parties
Cons
short breaks, put you on lines you are not trained on.
Decent workplace with a team of managers that understands
Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, WIAugust 29, 2018
A typical day at work would consist of working at a fast pace carrying anything from 1 to 50 pounds of raw or finished products. The company is constantly growing with new expansions outside of the facility. The company is constantly seeking for new employees to join.
Pros
Good pay with the option to volunteer for overtime hours
Cons
There are only two 15 minute breaks. Some employees must walk far distances, 1-3 mins walk, to get to the break room.
Fun workplace
Utility Worker (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, WIMay 9, 2018
I enjoy working here just want something i could do the rest of my life, its kind of stress full with so many nee people amd having to show them what to do.
Fun workplace
Cheese Cutter (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, WIOctober 25, 2016
Worked there for a year and 8 months. Coworkers are nice and easy to work with. Masters is one of my favorite place to work at, time goes by fast because you work there really hard and fast.
Pros
Income
productive and busy
Line Attendant (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, WIJune 25, 2016
a typical day was alot work orders and customer orders that were filled in a day.
I learned that it takes alot to package cheese and i learned new machines that came into the plant . Management excellant awsome team of people. Co-workers are alright changelling at times. the hardest part of the job was the long hours and learning new things.The most enjoyable part of the job the reward of working hard and getting the appectation of that hard work.
Pros
The family run company
Cons
long hours and time away from family.
very good
Line Attendant (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, WIJune 4, 2016
A typical day at work very busy and had alot customer orders to fill in a day. And alot long runs on certain customer orders. What i learned is they worked us hard and at the end the reward was awsome. The management is top people and great group of people and they have a great knowledge of the cheese business, My co-workers were must time very supportive and at times were not easy to work with. Others were very understanding and loved me too.The hardest part of job was standing on concrete floors. The most enjoyable part of the job was it was fasted paced but i felt very accomplished at the end of the day. I packed a quality product that i was proud of to go to the customer.
Pros
Learned that i go above and beyond my potential.
Cons
I don't have any cons.