Masters Gallery Foods Employee Review

View all Masters Gallery Foods reviews

very good
Line Attendant (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, WIJune 4, 2016
A typical day at work very busy and had alot customer orders to fill in a day. And alot long runs on certain customer orders. What i learned is they worked us hard and at the end the reward was awsome. The management is top people and great group of people and they have a great knowledge of the cheese business, My co-workers were must time very supportive and at times were not easy to work with. Others were very understanding and loved me too.The hardest part of job was standing on concrete floors. The most enjoyable part of the job was it was fasted paced but i felt very accomplished at the end of the day. I packed a quality product that i was proud of to go to the customer.
Pros
Learned that i go above and beyond my potential.
Cons
I don't have any cons.

Other Masters Gallery Foods Employee Reviews

Fast Advancing Company
Line Attendant, Cutter, Film Handler, and Recycler (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, WIJanuary 29, 2019
As a "college help" employee I worked at the company four months out of the year and was paid a very adequate wage that assisted in paying a significant chunk of my college education. The company is constantly changing things up to try and improve everything it does, on a production and employee interaction level.

Over-all culture is positive, working in the plant is very physical and loud, which is the most difficult part of the job to overcome.
Pros
Proactive and caring employer, Industry leader
Cons
Short breaks, physical labor
rules are different for different people, favortism
line attendant, production, packaging (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, WINovember 21, 2018
breaks not long enough, give out points for rediculous reasons. they never let people who live aways away the choice to leave during bad snow storms. they could care a less if your safe or not. when you bring in a doctor's note if it's worded wrong you keep taking it back until it's ok. you have to b contagious to b excused. so if your sick you better be there or more points, people coughing, sneezing ect...gross being around open product.
Pros
sometimes free cheese, great Christmas parties
Cons
short breaks, put you on lines you are not trained on.