Productive and Fun Place to Work
Group Leader Intern (Current Employee) – Camden, NJ – October 4, 2014
• Driving student achievement for students with disabilities
• Responding to progress monitoring results and student assessment data
• Establishing a positive, structured, achievement-focused classroom
• Providing support to students, parents, and general education staff and supporting student learning
• Mentoring and coaching students on self-regulation and organizational skills
• Developing effective IEPs that translate into measurable results for students
• Providing leadership as a member of the Special Education team
• Modeling the Mastery Charter Schools Core Values of respect, integrity, community and excellence influence academic and educational life.
• Working with family and community settings, supporting children with behavioral health challenges, and their families
• Demonstrating the ability to work cooperatively with families and other professionals on behalf of youths and their families.