Match Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great company to work for
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 12, 2018
Overall, Match is a great company to work for. The culture is fantastic and I truly enjoy going into work each day. They really care about their employees and work-life balance is strictly followed.
Great company with outstanding culture
SENIOR QA ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 30, 2017
It's really nice to work for a company that appreciates the work that its employees put in every day. Your efforts do not go unnoticed. While everyone works hard -- match provides plenty of opportunities to unwind and have fun. It's a large company but not so large that you disappear into a crowd.
Pros
Coffee bar, snacks, fresh fruit, Bagel Friday, pool table, ping pong table, table games, standing desks, free onsite gym
Cons
PTO could be better, 401K company match is a little weak
Fast paced atmosphere
Associate Manager, Online Marketing & Acquisition (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 25, 2017
The team I was on at Match was extremely fast paced and performance driven. The culture overall is upbeat and the perks are great. My team members are great to work with, but current manager's style of people-management is not in sync with the corporate culture.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Tough management
Sr. Scrum Master/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 8, 2017
Match is great, leader in dating apps and the company and people are good to be around.

Culture and environment are best in class, headquarters recently moved to new location and its amazing.
Pros
You are always feed, surprised and feel appreciated.
Great workings with other individuals your same age.
MENTOR COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Taos, NMOctober 28, 2017
Working with individuals your same age helps! They allowed all of us to continue our schooling and worked around our school schedule. It was great!!!!
Pros
Easy schedule
Cons
Not enough pay
Fun place, stressful at times
Corporate Care Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 8, 2017
Neat work environment that was very relaxed with it's employee's. In the corporate tier role we had to deal with customers which could be stressful at times. Also observed a lot of mandatory overtime to handle high volume coming in,
Terrible place to work
Trainer (Current Employee) –  York, SCSeptember 5, 2017
If you liked to be cussed out, belittled, and treated poorly, this is the job for you. No training, no benefits, terrible management, no stability, and much more.
Working with Alzheimer patients and patients that are bipolar
Home Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 8, 2017
Working with a person with Alzheimer is hard work, but I learned that if you are patient with them you can control them and get them do cooperate with you. I also learned how to deal with people that are bipolar. The hardest part of my job would be the days when my patient with Alzheimers would get really confused.
Pros
Learning to work with clients with different medical problems
Cons
Working without supervision and one on one with my clients
Match was a great environment
Product Manager, Consumer Confidence (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 30, 2017
The perks at Match were a great part of the culture (i.e. happy hours, lunches, fooseball, pool table, massage days, and fabulous company events - just to name a few.)
It was ok
Customer Care Rep (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCApril 17, 2017
A typical call center setup. They were more worried about the metrics than the customer that called in. co-workers were friendly but the building was crowded. A few other companies also used the call center for their customer support.
My view
Ink Technician (Current Employee) –  Bristol, PAApril 6, 2017
Great website you have here,this site is the greatest thing since sliced bread it makes life easier to know that you can log on to indeed and find a job.And its so easy to understand.
owens is horrible
Owens bagel and deli-charlotte-cashier/food prep (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 31, 2017
the manger is very petty and will sexually harass and man d d
Pros
amazing tips
Cons
everything else
Exciting Envierment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNDecember 20, 2016
This Position was an outstanding position with lots of Fun and energetic people to work with.
Outstanding super Visors willing to be there to help at all times.
Fun ecommerce company
SVP Global Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 29, 2016
Match.com is a fun ecommerce company to work for as you can get great satisfaction by bringing people together in a meaningful way.
Layoff
Match.Com Corporate Office - Integrity Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 17, 2016
To be quite honest, Match was probably the best job I ever had. Great benefits, great culture, great pay, great atmosphere and great location. The ONLY thing I would say as a negative is the ethics and ultimately layoff due to a position elimination.
Very cohesive teams all focused on delivering to our customers the very best product in our market
Sr. Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 18, 2016
The work is very challenging and sometimes demanding, but the opportunities for learning and personal growth are endless.
Job culture was awesome
UI/UX Designer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 3, 2016
The job was great there expect the design department was not good just because there was too much business and management changed inside this company. Not a stable company to realize on. They only care about earning but less focus on their user experience.
Fun place to work, casual environment.
Dallas HQ - Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 13, 2015
Lots of great people to work with. Holiday parties, happy hours at the office, offsite activities. Good benefits with retirement package.
lots of phone time
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCOctober 22, 2015
Was given jobs that I was never trained on. Trained myself on most. Management would help occasionally. Fellow employees were very helpful.
stressful company
Team Manager for Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCJune 20, 2015
this call center is a very stressful environment for its team leaders. they do not train them just "throw them to the wolfs" I;ve seen many team managers quit with out notice
Pros
great pay
Cons
stress