Matenaer Corporation Employee Reviews

Talking is not encouraged!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  West Bend, WI 53090August 5, 2019
The job was easy to do, the training was lacking. The management didn't like you talking to the customers, vendors, and employees. Was let go for talking to people.
It’s a job
Laser Operator (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIAugust 4, 2019
I was forced out of my position or told I had move on. Verbally and mentally abusive supervisor. Too much responsibility with little or no help. Awesome owners though
Fun
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIMay 28, 2019
This place was not really the cleanest place but it was a job and the jobs varied from day to day. The bad part of the company wasnt the management of the company but the people.
excellent
Brake Press Operator (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIAugust 1, 2018
Great job and great employees over all.The supervisors are great leaders and very helpful.The hardest part about the job was the heat but I got use to it
Pros
15 mins and 30 mins breaks
Cons
heat
Productive with many Opportunities to learn
Quotations/Sales Support, AutoCAD (Current Employee) –  West Bend WIAugust 14, 2015
My typical day at Matenaer is fast paced with lots of variety. I am presented with opportunities to not only develop cost saving solutions for OEM's and Distributors alike, but also to redefine the Sales Dept to process information, from the Quote to Order Entry, in the most effective, proficient manner possible.
Management shares knowledge to assist with how I develop Work Instructions to better educate the Customer Service Dept, Quotations Dept and Sales staff, and make for easier flow of company processes. My co-workers, who I enjoy dealing with on a daily basis, openly share and discuss ways to streamline flow and to get processes defined. We work together as a team, to continuously cross train for more knowledge and pick up any loads if any one person is struggling.
The hardest part of the job is knowing I can't please everyone all of the time, but with my level of knowledge and experience, I believe that everyone has input to share, and all can contribute to a better, well managed, and seamless work environment.
The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing when to have a laugh once in awhile, not take myself so seriously all of the time, and feel proud of the products in the market that make a difference.
I grew with the machining dept and advanced with it
Machinist (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIMarch 1, 2015
I re entered the trade and grew with the dept. I have learned a great deal of what it takes to run a department as well as machining in general. It was because of Matenaer I was able to develop my skills and turn ta this into a real career.
Worker (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIDecember 6, 2013
A privately owned CNC Machining, Stamping, Fabricating Contract Manufacturer of steel components.
Great entry level exp. for machining
Material Handler/ CNC Operator (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIJune 25, 2012
it was my first machine shop to work in so its hard to compare. buti liked the experience.
Great
Shipping Clerk (Current Employee) –  West Bend, WIMay 6, 2012
I love my job I just wish I got paid more like everyone else in the world.
Pros
leave at lunch, highly understanding of outside responsibilities.
Cons
dirty