Mathis Brothers Furniture Employee Review

View all Mathis Brothers Furniture reviews

Busy and Interesting
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 29, 2014
I answered the phones and direct internal and externals to departments and employees. When a fax came in I would get it to the person it was addressed to as well as fax for employees and customers as needed. I also greeted customers as they entered and exited the store. If needed, I directed customers to specific areas. I prepared air bills for FedEx and scheduled pickups for packages and took packages that had been delivered to the appropriate person. Another duty was to enter customer surveys into the computer system.

Other Mathis Brothers Furniture Employee Reviews

Good Plan, horrible administration
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 11, 2018
The Company has a long history so it has a good idea on how to thrive in the furniture industry, and how to position itself in the market with the huge selection from it's manufacture partners. The company and the infrastructure is good so opportunity for a lucrative career is there for a sales who knows what to do, but the administration is horrible during the time I was there. Fairness and integrity of the managers are non-existent, professionalism is not its strong suit on all levels, sales, managers, or customer service... Nevertheless, I did achieve great success while I was there, due to the timing of the industry and my skill sets. After I left I still keep in touch with friends and ex colleagues so I have been told that there are improvements in leadership.
The best, good supervisor , nice person
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 4, 2018
My evaluaciĆ³n os 100% positive.I worked very good, with another employes was good relaccion.
Pros
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mathis Brothers Furniture. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.7

2.5Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Mathis Brothers Furniture Reviews by Location