Mathis Brothers Furniture Employee Review

View all Mathis Brothers Furniture reviews

Productive, friendly environment
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAJune 30, 2014
A typical day at work, can be smooth or very busy. I've learned to assemble and disassemble furniture. Management is great, they always make ways to help their employees. My co-workers are great as well, we are like a family we help one another. The hardest part of my job, i cant say i have no complaints a job is a job, im grateful just to have a job. The most enjoyable part of may jobs is getting certificates, it helps motivate me to do even better, because i know that my hard work and dedication is being noticed.
Pros
Benefits, sometimes free lunch, certificates
Cons
short breaks

Other Mathis Brothers Furniture Employee Reviews

Good Plan, horrible administration
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 11, 2018
The Company has a long history so it has a good idea on how to thrive in the furniture industry, and how to position itself in the market with the huge selection from it's manufacture partners. The company and the infrastructure is good so opportunity for a lucrative career is there for a sales who knows what to do, but the administration is horrible during the time I was there. Fairness and integrity of the managers are non-existent, professionalism is not its strong suit on all levels, sales, managers, or customer service... Nevertheless, I did achieve great success while I was there, due to the timing of the industry and my skill sets. After I left I still keep in touch with friends and ex colleagues so I have been told that there are improvements in leadership.
The best, good supervisor , nice person
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAApril 4, 2018
My evaluaciĆ³n os 100% positive.I worked very good, with another employes was good relaccion.
Pros
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mathis Brothers Furniture. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight