Mathis Rehab Centers LLC
View all Mathis Rehab Centers LLC reviews

Mathis Rehab Centers LLC

Mathis Rehab Centers LLC Employee Review

Mathis Rehab Centers LLC Human Resources Director Review - Large Business with a Family Atmosphere

Working with Mathis Rehab, I get the opportunity to work with all aspects of the company, administration to on-boarding new staff. I love meeting all the people that work for us and try to know everyone by name and something about them. This company puts a lot of energy into the staff - providing opportunities in-house for professional development to working to provide a wide option of benefits. The company puts on events that staff are invited to attend, including a Christmas party that is very very nice. I love working for the Company.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

If you work with this company you will learn some life long friends and learn so much about the job you would never have guessed

I honestly mainly only worked on the weekends so it was hard for me to keep up with what new patients we were working with. Luckily, I did remember some and I enjoyed seeing their recovery process. Also Thank goodness for the professional PT's. I would have never guessed I would have learned so much information in such a small time frame. It was a great experience and I got a lot of perspective from it.

Pros

I had the opportunity to learn exercises to help injured people and brighten their day, My coworkers were very kind and understanding to me

Cons

The pay for part-time on the weekends was poor, and there were no benefits, it made balancing two jobs at once difficult to get insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mathis Rehab Centers LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Mathis Rehab Centers LLC Reviews by Job Title

Mathis Rehab Centers LLC Reviews by Location

• Mathis Rehab Centers LLC
  • Large Business with a Family Atmosphere
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?