Matrix Aviation Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Bad Pay, Best coworkers
Operations Agent & Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 21, 2019
The funnest job b/c coworkers & the clients of the airline itself. Bad thing was the wages were extremely low & the airline and Matrix have extremely high expectations of the work. You get to work on most holidays unless lucky to have it off. In nearly two years, I never met any corporate personnel. The paychecks are often short and when reporting it, you must wait until the next paycheck to get the missing hours paid as RETRO. The checks are already short due to being part time and near minimum wage for the employee to still have to wait +2 weeks for the missing hours. Also when sending an email to the company, they ignore your email if it's regarding raises when asking to raise their base pay when they currently have all except a couple employees at minimum wage. It took me +8 months to get my raise after getting a higher paying position because their payroll and staff is incompetent. But Matrix is a perfect example of why people dislike staffing agencies.
Favoritisms and poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 10, 2019
Favoritism is a big issue in this company. It is probably one of the worst company that I have ever worked for. Most of supervisors are unprofessional and don’t know how to deal with employees.
Productive diciplinary order
Customer Services Agent (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 16, 2018
my experience was extremely great personal was really capable to performs any type of jobs, I was a great meting them because them are really polite, nice clear on the objective and recruitment personal
Pros
Great acttitude
Cons
No health insurance or beneficies
Fast paced environment and great to learn
CSA (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 22, 2018
Great airport company to work for if you’re barely starting on the airline industry. In my location we have great management and also a lot of communication between us, they are always willing to make changes for us to feel more comfortable, confident and feel like a family at work. If you have a problem you’ll always feel comfortable talking with Supervisor or Station Manager. They don’t joke around about bullying or harassment, they act fair and quick for any problem. We do have flight benefits and paid vacation but unfortunately we don’t have healthcare, dental, 401k etc.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
No healthcare benefits
Interesting place to work with different cultures
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 14, 2018
Not a good place to work poor management a lot of harassment and bullying. Management is not train on how to deal with employees. A lot of favoritism you won’t move up unless you are like by management. No Human Resources department if you need to file a complaint or need help to reporting something there is no one there. nothing is ever confidential in this company they break your privacy rights. Very stressful to work with people who are not professional at all. Is a fast paced environment time goes by fast and for me I love to meet new people from all over the world.
Pros
Pay is ok
Fast Pace Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 17, 2016
Great place to meet people and learn a lot about the airline industry. It's a fast pace environment but it's easy to learn and pick up so you'll be checking in passengers in no time.
If your a very Patients person
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 26, 2015
No flight benefits. Health and eye care benefits, dental half benefits. Fast pace, never gets boring. Favoritism is really the only way to move up, only to supervisor, beyond that nothing much. There's no one for Human Resource, to help you out on Bullying or Harassment within the company.