Matrix Providers Employee Reviews

I REALLY am put first, always.
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 21, 2018
Part of Matrix's motto is "we put you first, always" and this is one company that really means it and strives to make you feel that way. The leaders in the company make personal phone calls regularly to myself and other people "low on the totem pole" in the company to ask how we're feeling, what we need, and actually value our thoughts and feelings. Its very different and very special. Since working here, I have seen several staff get promotions. Management staff is supportive and always looking for ways to improve. Matrix feels like family <3
Pros
VERY caring management team, growth potential, progressive company
Cons
During the end of the gov't fiscal spending year (September), work load gets pretty crazy!
Excellent Company!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  NCSeptember 18, 2018
The company works as a great team, and provides me with a great work/life balance. I look forward to work every day- something I have never felt before! They care about employees on more than just a superficial level, and believe in rewarding hard work. They are also always willing to listen to employee concerns and find a way to correct them as quickly and efficiently as possible. I am proud to be a part of the Matrix family!
Pros
Remote work, flexibility, team environment
Job Culture Dream
Junior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Queen Creek, AZSeptember 18, 2018
I have been working for the corporate office recruiting team for the past 9 months. Best team I have ever worked for. Everyone at Matrix is here to make sure you are successful and are always willing to help. True Team Environment.
Pros
remote work from home, culture, team environment, great communication
Cons
Do not see team members daily; due to being in a remote, work from home environment
Great place to work! Team work is everything here
Recruiting Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 18, 2018
Matrix is not like other companies. They are caring, compassionate, and work together as a team! They care about you and that feeling is reciprocated
Unethical Business Practices
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 30, 2018
Department Directors are pretty inexperienced. The HR Leadership team is comprised of unknowledgeable staff who are completely disorganized and lack common sense. They have unethical hiring practices where your pay is determined by who you know in the company and not what you know about your job. The work hours are ridiculous and they will fail to disclose specifics about scheduling during the recruiting process. I don't recommend this place to anyone. They are a disaster waiting to happen.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Everything else
Would not recommend working for this company; so unfair
Registered Nurse/ General Surgery Clinic (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIAugust 12, 2018
Worked for Matrix for a few months. Was terminated with no cause and still waiting for them to contact me to find out what happened. Took the side of the employer and did not give me a chance to defend myself or voice what really happened. It was really one-sided. The staff was cold and sneaky and relayed to supervisor (if you want to call her a supervisor) and did not interact much with me. The experience with Matrix was not helpful either...Its like you're the one who's always wrong and the employers are always right. It's a no win situation for you!!!
They need lots of work
Rcis (Current Employee) –  Travis AFB, CAAugust 10, 2018
Allowed me to work outside scope of my contract and they took the extra money for themselves. Don’t care about employees at all. They only want their next big contract.
Cons
Very slow paced and somewhat odd working environment
MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJuly 4, 2018
I was employed at LHI through Matrix which was the contractor that hired me. LHI was a what is called a " virtual company" . My managers and bosses were all in Wisconsin while I worked in South Carolina. That seem to make it difficult when something was wrong in office when there wasn't management there to see what was going on.
Pros
Getting off early and still getting paid for the whole day
Cons
No management at the site
Excellent work environment
CREDENTIALING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 20, 2017
Wonderful group of people to work with. The team environment was not lost on the fact that we all worked at home and communicated virtually. I would definitely choose to work in a similar situation again.
Educational and fun work place
Child Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 19, 2016
It was a wonderful experience. It is a field I wouldn't mind working in again. It opened up my mind to have a better understanding of day care/childcare providers

Want to know more about Matrix Providers?

Ask a question
The most enjoyable part of the job
RN Primary Care (Former Employee) –  Buckley AFB, CONovember 3, 2016
The best part of my day was when I was able to recognize what the patient really needed and was able to make it happen. It gave our airmen and women a sense of relief that while they were away serving our country, their families were being taken care of.

Our staff was dedicated to taking care of our patient population, no matter what the challenges were.
Pros
Working with active duty and their families
Cons
perception of staffing needs
Supportive admin/no job security
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 13, 2016
This was my first contract job in 40yrs of nursing. The AF does not treat their contractors as equals but expects exceptional team work spirit anyway. It is very strange after working in the hospital all of these years. It was not worth the wonderful schedule of days, PTO and lotsa holidays off just to be treated like a lessor human being and listen to the Active Duty AF all Rah Rah about everything. The management expects a lot and basically has poor training again as a contractor one does not get the training that one would as active duty. The people are good people but it is not a comfortable spot. Then the contract ended abruptly with no warning and no time to find a new job!!!! I hear that from a lot of contractors.
Pros
Holidays and weekends off. Loved the pt care aspect
Cons
Bad atmosphere overall for contract nurses
Worked in Corporate so I had the opportunity to work from home
Corporate Staff (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 16, 2015
Enjoy being able to work from home, however the work/life balance is out of control. Enjoyed working with most of the corporate staff. Benefits could be better. 401k has no company match.
Pros
Work from home
Benefits
Contracting Company
Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 10, 2014
I provided constructive criticism in several areas of operation of this company. My suggestions were mostly well received and positive changes were made.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Matrix Providers. Our community is ready to answer.