Matrix Providers Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Excellent work environment
CREDENTIALING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 20, 2017
Wonderful group of people to work with. The team environment was not lost on the fact that we all worked at home and communicated virtually. I would definitely choose to work in a similar situation again.
Educational and fun work place
Child Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 19, 2016
It was a wonderful experience. It is a field I wouldn't mind working in again. It opened up my mind to have a better understanding of day care/childcare providers
The most enjoyable part of the job
RN Primary Care (Former Employee) –  Buckley AFB, CONovember 3, 2016
The best part of my day was when I was able to recognize what the patient really needed and was able to make it happen. It gave our airmen and women a sense of relief that while they were away serving our country, their families were being taken care of.

Our staff was dedicated to taking care of our patient population, no matter what the challenges were.
Pros
Working with active duty and their families
Cons
perception of staffing needs
Supportive admin/no job security
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 13, 2016
This was my first contract job in 40yrs of nursing. The AF does not treat their contractors as equals but expects exceptional team work spirit anyway. It is very strange after working in the hospital all of these years. It was not worth the wonderful schedule of days, PTO and lotsa holidays off just to be treated like a lessor human being and listen to the Active Duty AF all Rah Rah about everything. The management expects a lot and basically has poor training again as a contractor one does not get the training that one would as active duty. The people are good people but it is not a comfortable spot. Then the contract ended abruptly with no warning and no time to find a new job!!!! I hear that from a lot of contractors.
Pros
Holidays and weekends off. Loved the pt care aspect
Cons
Bad atmosphere overall for contract nurses
Worked in Corporate so I had the opportunity to work from home
Corporate Staff (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 16, 2015
Enjoy being able to work from home, however the work/life balance is out of control. Enjoyed working with most of the corporate staff. Benefits could be better. 401k has no company match.
Pros
Work from home
Benefits
Contracting Company
Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 10, 2014
I provided constructive criticism in several areas of operation of this company. My suggestions were mostly well received and positive changes were made.