MATRIX Resources Employee Reviews

Excellent Firm that is constantly improving and reinventing
Associate Sales Director, Professional Services (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 5, 2018
Matrix was a great work experience, the team was structured to support sales and new account development to accelerate market share acquisition. Very effective Management Programs and Comp Plan to Drive Sales and reward Sales Success.
Pros
Unlimited Earning potential
Cons
Limited Support Services - wear all the hats in a Business Development Role
productive and fun
Sourcing Intern (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 17, 2018
productive and fun with a very friendly environment that helps you grow into the career. One of the best places to intern if you want to succeed......
Matrix is a consulting firm
Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 17, 2018
Matrix is a consulting firm that sends representatives out on job assignments. They bill the clients for the hours the representatives put in on the job site. There is very little interaction between Matrix and their representatives.
Pros
The job assignments paid well
Cons
No provision for accrued time off
It was an okay
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Southgate, MIJune 4, 2018
They didn't pay much and no overtime was offered. I learned how to watch out for certain pieces and how to complete order. I know what's it's like to be timely manner.
Productive and busy.
Alternative Spring Break Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Salem, ORApril 24, 2018
This was not my cup of tea but I did it to help around the community. I did not always like the job I had to do, of course cutting wood is not fun for someone who does not like doing heavy duty work I managed to get through whatever I was expected to do. I learned a lot from this job, like how to properly cut wood and how to leaf blow, mow a lawn and my favorite, how to garden! It was slow paced on hot days because I would get dehydrated but other than that its a job that keeps you busy and productive. Just not my top choice by all the wood cutting, etc.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
IT Contractor over 2 years
IT Analyst Contractor (Former Employee) –  Fort WorthApril 16, 2018
Great assignment, good pay, professional, sometimes you will not hear from the team for long periods of time line in the beginning, they would check to see how things were going on the assignment. Lost touch, and not sure if they will find another assignment. Was told contract - to - hire, but once questioned about the transition, it was like it is normal to be indefinitely employed.
Pros
Good pay, relaxed demeanor, nice disposition
Cons
Not really invested to find another assignment
summary
Sr. Applications Analyst (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 13, 2018
Matrix is a fairly decent company to work for. I had minimal issues after contracting with them for nearly 5 years. The only downside was not becoming Full time status.
Sub-par
Technology Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 12, 2018
Poor management - poor culture - low pay - no advancement in career paths and leaders lack empathy; too caught up in old-school methodologies. Management needs to be trained prior to being promoted.
Its good
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 21, 2018
Matrix is good. Benefits are going up a bit though. Not what they used to be. Hourly rates not flexible. Wish they had paid days off. Management is friendly and involved. Normal run of the mill standard relationship. One of the better contractors.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Health benefits are high no days off
Good company
DevOps Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dunwoody, GAFebruary 6, 2018
Good company to work for, always accommodated whatever needs I had and very flexible. Very nice management that always had my back. Very good culture.
Very productive place
UI/UX Designer / Front End Development (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCJanuary 31, 2018
A typical day consist in meeting with my manager early in the morning and going through the required tasks for the day. Once that is done, we'll meet again at the end of the day to go through the work.
Good life to work balance
Remote Lead Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 29, 2018
The management was goo. Changes in the structure of recruiting made it difficult to stay. Provided good equipment to complete your work. Had some very good Account Managers
Pros
like work balance
Cons
working with a particular branch
I was a contractor
Consulting Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochelle Park, NJJanuary 18, 2018
As a contractor I did not really consider myself an employee of Matrix so do not feel it appropriate to write a review of them as my employers. It was basically a pass through situation.
Gta
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 11, 2018
Worked 8-5
Learned more anout ITIL
Management was great
Culture was very political
The most challenging part was the political environment
The most enjoyable part was the people that I worked with
Fair place to work.
Contractor - AT&T Wireless Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 6, 2017
Didn't have any major issues with this employer. Upper management could be a little cutthroat amongst one another, but I had a fairly decent experience, until they lost the AT&T contract and had to lay us (employees) off.
Review of Matrix Resources
Network Support/Engineer Design LAYER (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 28, 2017
The work environment was very inviting and respectful. I was able to balance out my personal affairs along with handling my duties at the workplace. Supervisors were very pleasant and treated myself and co-workers with respect.
Pros
luncheon
benefits
Matrix Resouces
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 28, 2017
Even though this company is a contract company, I really enjoyed the jobs they provided me. They matched up skills sets with jobs very well and were very concerned with the employees and their work desires/demands as well as their opinion of the job you were working.
Pros
Matched jobs with employees very well
Cons
None come to mind
Good People!
Director, Application Development (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 22, 2017
Matrix has some really excellent people working their and for the right fit person is an excellent place to work. They are a small shop with very tenured leadership, which is sometimes difficult to navigate.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Old School
Actively Supportive
Contractor for ATT ASG Building Solutions (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaMay 31, 2017
I've been a contractor for ATT Mobility - Currently my second contract with them. They have been actively supportive to keep me employed. I've been working as a Project Manager for 4+ years. Working with internal group to keep projects on task to meet their forecasting goals.
Not too bad
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 26, 2017
The job isn't that bad. My supervisor use to work me hard for small pay. It's not a career just a job to get by. My coworker were great workers it's just it supervisor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MATRIX Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about