Matter

Matter Employee Reviews

Productive and collaborative workplace
I managed financial aspects of multiple multi-million dollar business units; fees, expenses, P&L’s. This alongside with mulitple client ad-hoc requests. This job gave me a well rounded understanding of client relationship and Finance.
Management and the employees are truly collaborative and genuinely interested in client and employee satisfaction.

Although I enjoy challenges, I would have to say the toughest part about this job was having a heavy load of requests that needed to be completed in a timely fashion on a daily basis and having to prioritize them.

On the other hand the most enjoyable part of the job is gaining new skills and learning new things on a daily basis plus having satisified clients.
Productive workplace, they take care of their employees.
Productive workplace, they take care of their employees. Lots f bennies like yoga and Pilates classes and Thirsty Thursdays. Nice group of people. Newburyport office more cohesive than the Boston office.
Fast pace and fun place to work
The Regional Medical Center of Memphis was always fast pace never a dull moment management was always avaviable never was a part of the job that was hard from the day my job began til it ended I enjoyed every moment
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.