MAU Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

Productive and efficient workforce. Excellent management. Sufficient amount of benifits.
Trucker (Former Employee) –  United StatesNovember 15, 2018
Productive and efficient workforce with outstanding security, management, and employees.
Mau Workforce solution's provides sufficient benifits and work support.
Maintains excellent advancement opportunities.
Pros
Outstanding food services. Easy-to workwith management. Sufficient advancement opportunities.
Cons
Short breaks. Poor working conditions. Dangerous machinery.
December 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We're glad that you had a good experience with us.

No room for growth
Order Processor/Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Riverdale, GAJanuary 29, 2019
MAU is a good company to work for but has no room for growth could be there for years before a promotion or pay raise and no overtime at all depending on which work site you are assigned too and in order to accept a better paying position you must first be dismissed from the current one not allowed to work multiple jobs working for this company
Pros
Different work places
Cons
No room for growth or promotions
February 6, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad that you had a good experience with us. We will take your concerns into further discussions so we can continue to improve.

Work place overview
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCAugust 31, 2018
Typical day at work consists of coming in and being ready to work by 6:45 AM (A-Shift) until 5:30 PM, management (section leaders) can vary in personality , hardest part of job is trying to stay focused in such a stressful environment but once you catch on everything becomes easy.
Pros
benefits, meeting new people, learning
Cons
short breaks, very strict
September 6, 2018

We're glad that you had such a good experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

place was ok
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Beech Island, SCJuly 25, 2018
with any job, some parts were better than others. There was a health issue bc there was constant paper fiber dust in the air. Middle management was the main issue. One of the supervisors was just an a*s, and he got promoted after he made a huge error. Pay was ok. Benefits sucked. I had to pay $10k out of pocket bc insurance wouldnt pay for anything after i fell down stairs at home.My direct supervisor and his were awesome.
July 31, 2018

We're sorry to hear about your fall. We hope your recovery is going well. We're sorry you had a rough experience. Thank you for taking the time leave us feedback.

Fast paced
Logistics Team Member / BMW/MAU (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 18, 2018
Working with the team in the warehouse was overall energetic and a learning experience. Liked the hours that I was given. Definitely a flexible schedule to where you worked and still had time off.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
Short breaks. Vacation time paid up front so no paid vacation days just no points no pay
January 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We're glad that you're having such a good experience with us.

Wonderful and caring staff
TEMP CONTRACTOR (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GAAugust 1, 2018
In the time I have been a contract employee with MAU my experience has been nothing but exceptional. They are caring and work hard for you and treat you like family. I did accept a full time offer at one of the temp positions I was placed in, but I found the full time position was not as flexible and supportive as they appeared to be. I found myself going back to MAU where I knew I would be supported, feel more comfortable and valued and where the work hours fit my schedule perfectly. There are a lot of staffing agencies out there, but the one that I found to be the perfect choice for me is at MAU.
August 13, 2018

We're glad that you're having such a good experience with us, and that you chose to come back to us! Without hard workers like you, we wouldn't be where we are today. Thank you for being a part of our family and for leaving us some feedback!

Logistics
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCJune 3, 2018
It’s a job that pays a competitive rate for the position but very little room for advancement in most departments. The job is not a hard job but hours may vary due to production on the plant.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Not much room to advance
June 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. Here at MAU, our employees are our family.

Horrible place to work- arrogant people
temp worker (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 27, 2019
MAU did not work with me to place me in a job position that was right for me. Instead, I was offered a position and when I asked about "what would happen if I just did not like the position," I was strong-armed and then told if I did not take it or quit it, I would not be able to work for MAU for 2 years. I was intimidated by the manager by him pointing out how many places in my town only hired through MAU. I was completely over-qualified for the position I was placed in and hated it. So much for an "open door policy" when I voiced my concerns, I was terminated and physically escorted to the door, as if I was a criminal.
Pros
Cons
arrogance and control
January 29, 2019

We're sorry that you had such a bad experience with us. At MAU, our employees are our family. Please reach out to your local branch to discuss your situation so we can help to make it right. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Great introduction level job
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCJuly 4, 2018
Great for young people out of high school. By, no means a career. No opportunity for growth, favoritism can be very bad with, management. Never felt apart of BMW.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
No opportunity for growth
Great company to work for
Assembly Technician (Former Employee) –  Grovetown, GAJanuary 17, 2019
Point system could be better as in be a little more understanding of peoples life problems
Great benefits i.e dental medical
Great managers
Pretty good about paying to the job
Pros
great pay
Cons
no real days off
January 29, 2019

We're glad that you had a good experience! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Easy going, but bad communication skills.
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 23, 2019
I've only worked one assignment with MAU. My first assignment was GREAT! I worked at Milliken, and was a pretty good experience.

The biggest/only problem I have with MAU is the communication. One could call several times, and no one returns your call. Not professional at all!

After the first assignment, MAU did offer another assignment. The new assignment offered less pay, but MAU was willing to pay at the current rate. I thought that was considerable thoughtful, and stand-up.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Communication
January 29, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad that you had such a good experience with us. We will take your concerns into consideration as we work to improve our processes.

Stay Clear of Samsung with MAU
Manager (Former Employee) –  Newberry, SCOctober 24, 2018
80+ hours a week if you are salary. Horrible place to work that just takes the life out of you. Everyone is unhappy and looking for something else. Look elsewhere.
Pros
Pay is decent
Cons
80+ hours weeks are expected. American vs Korean team on all fronts Horrible place to work
November 14, 2018

We're sorry that you had such a bad experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

Fair job to work for.
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 11, 2018
I looking to work for them again a hope the call me very soon. Don't mine the hours will work over time.
Transportation is not a problem, qick learner and will work hard.
Pros
Free lunch will be cool.
Cons
Health service would be a very good thing
October 18, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We're glad that you had such a great experience, and are looking to continue working with us! You should be hearing back from someone in our Augusta Industrial soon!

Production Operator
Production/Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  LaGrange, GAOctober 29, 2018
The company was great, the managers were excellent. Overall it was a great experience, good pay they put you in a place of advancement. I highly recommend this company.
November 14, 2018

We're so glad that you had such a great experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

Productive and fun
Logistics Trainer (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCOctober 11, 2018
I like working for MAU I've learned alot and would recommend others to work there it's a great experience and comes with lots of benefits I feel that you get treated like you are BMW
Pros
Paid vacation health dental and life insurance
Cons
Takes awhile to go full time
October 18, 2018

We're glad that you're having such a great experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback!

It was a good pay check
Production associate (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCSeptember 26, 2018
It was repetitive work and the job was easy work, but I wanted to experience a new line of work. The workplace culture is what you make it, if you make it negative then it will be, likewise making it positive is the same way.
Pros
Good money
Cons
very fast paced.
September 27, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. We're so glad that you had a good experience with us.

Great place
Painter/Stenciler (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GADecember 4, 2018
People at MAU work hard to provide a place where a person can go and pick up the pieces of the job life. MAU makes it easy to get back on your feet and start over.
December 10, 2018

We're so glad that you had such a great experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback!

Good bosses
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GASeptember 19, 2018
The bosses were good. They encouraged you to apply for advancement in the job. It is a good full time job and the hours are good. Overtime is time and a half. Good place to find a job and advance.
September 25, 2018

We're so glad that you're having such a good experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback.

Good place to work, but as a temp company not a long term job.
Logistics (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCNovember 12, 2017
Fast paced, but work isnt that bad. Management is somewhat backwards, changes the process to slow things down while wanting you to be faster. They ask for input but do not listen. Start pay is good but you never get a raise unless you get hired by BMW. Logistics does not get hired on, you have to wait a few years and get transferred to production to have a chance. Schedule is good, you work 6 out of 7 days 2 weeks and the 3rd week you get 5 days off. Benefits leave a lot to be desired but the retirement match of 4.5% to your 6% is great.
Pros
Good Schedule, Decent pay
Cons
Health Insurance is no good, opportunity of advancement is no good.
Management was horrible
Converter (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCAugust 30, 2018
While employed for this company, I did not really learn much, you pretty much get paid to do nothing. Management has no respect for the colleagues and workers.
September 6, 2018

We're sorry that you had such a bad experience with us. At MAU, our employees are our family. Please feel free to reach out to us so we can correct the problem. Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAU Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.