MAU Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

Run from this place
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCJuly 17, 2018
I'd advise anyone that can find a better opportunity don't go to Mau/ Bmw. The only way you may have a chance to get hired on is if you go to the assembly line. Forklift operators WILL NOT BE HIRED.
Unorganized and heartless
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCJuly 5, 2018
They will go as far as they have to to make sure they aren’t liable for anything that happens to you. No understanding of basic human needs and difficulties.
Pros
5 days off every 3 weeks
Cons
Long work days and short breaks
July 17, 2018

We are disappointed to hear that you had a bad experience with us. At MAU, our employees are our family, and we work to treat every as such. Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

Fun place to work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 27, 2018
Family atmosphere but no advancement ops. Fast paced and a lot of focus on safety and training. I like working here but would like more oppurtunity to advance.
June 28, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We are glad that you are having a good experience with us.

Its a job that allows you to take care of yourself.
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCJune 22, 2018
The reps that Ive had have been with the best respect. They actually care about the worker. Its not a bad place to work but BMW has added more days to get their cars out. It takes a toll on your personal life.
June 28, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We are glad you are having a good experience with us.

No paid vacation days
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCJune 19, 2018
It clearly says paid vacation days on the MAU website, DO NOT BELIEVE THEM.

I have been working through MAU with BMW for quite some time. I just returned from my summer vacation to find out that I will not get any paid vacation days after all.

Horrible experience to go through. The benefits are very scarce with this company.
June 28, 2018

We are sorry that you are having a bad experience with us. At MAU, our employees are our family. Please speak with your supervisor so we can try to work out the problem.

Good employer
Mechanic Technician (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 16, 2018
Great company, most job placement is temp-hire. Pay is reasonable for the cost of living. Weekly pay was awesome. Benefits are offered. Recruiter was great and site supervisor.
June 19, 2018

We are so glad that you had such a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time leave us some feedback!

Productive and competive
Inspector, Assembly (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJune 6, 2018
They hook you up with good jobs that paid every week and made sure that you work 40 hours a week, but the only problem that I had with them is the jobs that they put me at doesn't Temps full time.
June 15, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time leave us some feedback. We are glad that you had a good experience with us. Not all the companies we work with offer Temp-to-Hire positions, but if you look at our job board, jobs.mau.com, you will be able to find some Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire positions. Thank you for all your hard work!

Logistics
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Greer, SCJune 3, 2018
It’s a job that pays a competitive rate for the position but very little room for advancement in most departments. The job is not a hard job but hours may vary due to production on the plant.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Not much room to advance
June 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. Here at MAU, our employees are our family.

They were a joy to work with
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCMay 30, 2018
They helped with progression until BMW hired me on full time!! They always checked up on their employees to make sure everything was good! They care about how you are
Pros
Joy to work with
June 7, 2018

We are so glad that you had such a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback!

Love it
Production Assoxiate (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCMay 21, 2018
Great company, Great management, responds quickly. Would night recommend to anyone looking for a job. The Anderson office makes you feel very welcome.
Pros
Cons
Hourly pay
June 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. We are glad that you are having a good experience.

Want to know more about MAU Workforce Solutions?

Ask a question
Great co-workers
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAMay 21, 2018
Being a very happy person to work there and assist customers in finding specifically what they need. A lot of customer service through out the day, I personally worked there when I was 18 and it is a great job for your first job!
Benefits
Cons
Temporary jobs
June 7, 2018

We are so glad that had such a great experience. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback.

Positive work environment
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SCMay 3, 2018
Loved working for them, let go because company did not need me and I had also enlisted in the Navy. Good opportunity for those who need a foot in the door.
Pros
Variety of work
Cons
Temp work
May 17, 2018

We are glad you had such a good experience with us. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you for your service and best of luck with your future!

Fun place to work
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaMay 2, 2018
Demanding but fun place to work friendly atmosphere harmonious exciting exuberant nice grown folks type of atmosphere people oriented loved working there
Pros
Paid lunches paid holidsys
May 17, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We're very glad that you're having such a good experience with us!

overall okay
Production Associate (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SC 29406May 1, 2018
it is an okay place. i enjoyed the job that i did have. they were able to set me up with a warehouse job that i really enjoyed. besides the pay, i would recommend this place.
May 17, 2018

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you're having such a good experience with us.

Productive work place.
Associate Relations Leader (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCApril 10, 2018
In a typical day, I reach out to the 100 + associates that are under my leadership making sure they are not in need of any assistance. Doing roster checks and issuing corrective actions is all part of the task.
May 17, 2018

It sounds like you are having a good experience with us. Thank you so much for your feedback and hard work!

Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GA 30901April 3, 2018
Good people and people want to help you. Great work environment and everyone gets along great. It's a real family when you are on the MAU team. Great work life balance.
May 17, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are very glad that you had such a great experience with us.

Temporary job
Tool Crib Attendant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 30, 2018
You get what you apply for. A temporary job is just that, temporary unless you change it. MAU was not the company for me but it could work just fine for you.
May 7, 2018

Thank you for taking your time to give us feedback. We are sorry that you had a bad experience. We hope you find what you are looking for.

not good for long term
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCMarch 26, 2018
this company promises advancement opportunities to get you to work here but does not follow through, also the management is poor, lack of organization
May 7, 2018

Poor
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 22, 2018
Most everyone I worked with couldn't stand their job because they would get in trouble for some of the dumbest things and got paid very little for the amount of money they were paying us
June 15, 2018

We're sorry you had a bad experience. Thank you for taking your time to give us feedback.

Great work schedule
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCMarch 13, 2018
This company is very helpful to all of its employees, and takes great care of them. Shifts were rotating and every 3rd week you would get a 5 day break which was awesome. Great life balance.
May 17, 2018

We're glad you had such a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAU Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.