Mauser Packaging Solutions
Happiness rating is 48 out of 100

Mauser Packaging Solutions Employee Reviews

This company has a problem with reinvestment. 25 plus year old machines with no public plan to replace or refurbish. Very frustrating to almost any floor worker that cares about quality and standards.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Corporate oversight is short sighted
Management is terrible communication between them is non existent if you need a personal day or sick day and leave you will get points enough points build up and you will get fired old equipment breaks down constantly parts needed are never on hand short staffed so you are always staying late HR is very disrespectful and could care less about the employee needs.
Pros
Great coworkers
Cons
Plant Management, Hr, old outdated equipment
Jobs was too hard 12 hours of lifting hot heavy metal in over 100 degree truck trailers 5 days a week for only 13$ an hour you would not like to be apart of this company
Pros
No pros
Cons
Alot of people quit first week and leave you to do all the work alone
Before I started working at this job site I had years of experience dealing with everything inside the warehouse. I have been doing my assigned tasks and going even further as in doing a job that takes 2 to 3 people by myself at times. The pay isn't worth staying if this keeps on.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Be expected to work a schedule that changes regardless of an employee life outside of work.
They are trying to improve culture. They have promote from within, but only those they favor. You have manager support some more than others, one of the managers works 12 to 15 hours a day, the others work maybe 6.
Pros
Lots of opportunity for OT pay is not that bad
Cons
We have hired some a lot of people that do not want to work
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
The job was hard work but was treated fairly and the pay was good . Good training and everything and everyone seem to have the team attitude of working together.
Pros
The pay / benefits
Cons
Longer break
1 shift, shift ends when the daily schedule is complete, workers can work from 9-15 hours a day,some weekend work for operators,the company does not give raises maybe 1-2 % increase at end of the year,
Pros
lots of overtime.
Cons
management
When I started 7 yrs ago was good place to work. Last 2 years it's gone down hill. 5 plant managers in 7 yrs plus numerous changes in supervisors that couldn't manage a circus.
Pros
Pay, benefits
Cons
I have work there for 2 years so I got a good case saying this job is horrible. They will have you working in crazy hot (summer) or freezing cold (winter) conditions like a sweat shop. Also they’ll force you to work a pm to am 12 hour shift (OT) even if you have a health condition ( I have seen that 1st hand). There’s no prestige in this job, the mangers in each shift are horrible that love to display their authority and sneak watching YouTube videos in there office not working. The plant manager that runs the whole plant is biased and displays horrible leadership as well which include coming in late. The money is ok but it ain’t going to make you stay for long. There’s other jobs out there so don’t consider this job in Bolingbrook. Unless you want to be upset with something everyday. And Health is Wealth so.
Pros
Nothing Good
Cons
Everything is horrible
DO NOT APPLY. WASTE OF TIME. They do not care about how good of a worker you are they over work you and expect the best results with little to no staff
Cons
Short staff, racist management
Upper management will tell you one thing and do another. Told me I would be in line for a management job sent me to do classes and then never gave me a chance made me run a shift as a lead by myself no supervisor or supervisor money but I had to do it with my pay and as a lead. They talk to you any type of way they want to
Mauser continues to grow both organically and inorganic. sometimes there are growing pains but that's typical. many times you have to go with your gut feeling on projects.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
It can be hard to get commitments from management on certain issues.
Health insurance and benefits are not good. Mandating overtime is constantly. So if you like overtime this is the place to be. Management not personable.
This company works only because of the hourly employees on the floor. Management is inexperienced and try to rule through threats that are unable to be backed up.
I can only speak for This particular plant within the company. High turnover rate, no proper training for new hires and no room for advancement. If you are looking for something to make decent pay for the area then this is good and they pay every week but it is not a job you would want to stay at long term.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
There are a lot of opportunities to be had here. If you are motivated and not afraid of a little hard work, there are plenty of opportunities to make this a better place for everyone.
Nothing this work place is a modern day plantation, that cares little about its employees or there social life outside the job. The promise of a4 day work week is an illusion, we're told, not asked to work 6 and sometimes 7 days a week. And threatened with points of we call out. But management is rarely there, only to see if the plant is up and running and then they disappear like ninjas
Pros
Weekly pay if you call that a pro
Cons
Everything about this company is a con
Mauser is a place to work only to pay your bills. The culture of the company is “PRIVILEGED”. They have many exposures to COVID, but try to keep it hush hush; As they still expect you to report to the office, being exposed. In short, with everything that’s going on in the “America”, it’s also in Mauser and IN PLAIN SIGHT! You will not feel appreciated or valued working for them.
As long as you play by their rules,you'll do just fine. Theres lots of room for advancement. But if you have a pre existing injury or disability, that will be your downfall. I was forced to run a machine that no one else wanted and when I could not run it effectively I was forced to make a decision to either resign from the union or be fired because of a pre existing injury that i had not previously disclosed. The previous injury limited certain motions with my left hand. I believe the problem with management starts with a specific person from the Ohio Plant.
Pros
Good people to work with, fast opportunities to advance
Cons
Too many chiefs and not enough indians.
It's a place to go in and conversate I spend most of my time talking to former employees rather than just doing the job that was at hand Not only did I get violated by the volume of conversations I also had several people to do the job different ways beside the way the product was really supposed to be packed. I left with a head ache occasionally on a day to day basis due to the messiness.
Pros
Idk
The quality manager and supervisor were great. They always had our backs as long as we made an educated decision. There were 6 other team members and we worked together very well. I was the only male but it was never a problem. We did well using people's strengths and weaknesses to do excellent work.
Pros
My quality team
Cons
Felt like rules changed everyday.