Mavencare
78Above average

Mavencare Employee Reviews

United States26 reviews
Benefits for care givers will be great, we need to see that we are valued as well, not just working without benefits. Raising the pay is not the same as receiving benefits.
Theirs no connection between Toronto main office n Manhattan office. They donot know the law for ny. For instance we have to have our certification with the state to be in compliance for 12rs to continue to b a hha.be careful with this company thier so into their app their not really paying attention to other things for the aide. Theirs to much wait time to get work. They broadcast want u to apply but leave u waiting. I hated I was lyed to about where their cases were . The recruiter is nice getting u started but their is a ball game with this company alot n ur gonna feel like the tennis ball in the middle, while they knock u back n forth, yeah were gonna let our team know.p they give u strong hrs for a lil then ur gonna start seeing they dont want u having over time. Unless they really need u themselves.
Pros
Tech savvy no paperwork fast interview by zoom paid exam n ppd plus background check.
Cons
No incentives too long of a wait time for case no follow ups recorded
What stands out about working with this company is the flexible hours. The job management is disorganized. They only have one nurse that doesn't help out the caregivers
Good job. New to Massachusetts. Locations mostly on the North shore. Flexible, according to your schedule. Requires driving most of the time. Good pay
Mavencare has been overall a great place to work the job security has been outstanding the compensation has been wonderful and fair and management has been somewhat helpful overall outstanding place they would be great if they offered PTO and more benefits
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Mavencare don't give me hours for the all year only 3 times I worked for them. They give you cases very far. Where you can't go.i would love to work more hours with maven care.
It pays well and has flexibile hours
Good communication between employees and management

Has got good benefits

Gives best care to client

Provides all supplies required by employee to do their work.
Por ahora todo esta bien. Me gusta mi trabajo. Lo mas difícil es tratar de comunicarnos con la oficina por alguna razón urgente,pero entiendo que a veces están muy ocupados.
Pros
Es cómodo
Cons
Ningunos
Muy satisfecha con la compañía y el buen quipo de trabajo que existe
Hands down the very worst home health agency to work for. They lie right off the bat. The lack of hours and or clients but they are still looking to hire is mind blowing. when they can’t even give the currently employed workers a real schedule. They make it a headache an some to get your travel time payment (not even worth the headache for you won’t get it) No mile reimbursement. No longer shifts/over nights (all very rare to have). The nurse is a nightmare, thinking she is better than everyone around her . Everyone in the office is completely clueless it hurts. The pay could be way better when your wiping up bodily fluids an cleaning their nasty houses all day. running around in your car wasting your gas, time and energy to go shopping for them and again you don’t even get paid like your suppose to while your using your own car for those things. It took them 3 months to give me a horrible schedule it had so many gaps it’s not even funny. No one wants to get up wicked early in the morning to go see a client than go back home for hours to go come back out which is something you will get stuck doing all day (I would be driving home more than driving to a clients house for work) Again makes no sense. Like I said the worst company. Your better off getting fired and gaining unemployment you would at least get paid consistently and you would no what your getting. For one week it’s nothing and than maybe 400 but very rare. They just don’t listen to your schedule availability/flexibility what you say they take it and flip it so everything you said no to or you just can not do will - more...
I am very impressed by their professionalism towards their caretakes and other staff members. They are very prompt with returning calls or emails and dedicated to solving any and every problem need be. Their hours are flexible which is good because this allows caretakers to take on other assignments as well as further their education in the field.
Mavencare is one of the top agencies to
work for in newyork city..The staff is very compassionate.Work hours are quite flexible and they cover most of the New York one can definitely find hours in any one of the boros..no discriminations nor victimization..working with this company gives u a sense of purpose hours allow a work life and school balance..pay is great comapared to most agencies.Apply now!

thothersothe..thwoulpay based on exeperice

balancebalancebalance .pay ibalance

scschoolschoolschoobalance.The pay i
Love my job one of best jobs wout here they work with you they always have hours for you the only thing is they need to work on the benefits thats all .
I love Mavencare because of their worker protection policy. No unnecessary interference. The GPS apps is superb to work with. They always encourage..
The corporate office is in Toronto, Canada and so they do not understand how things work in the USA. Not worth it if you want to advance in the company. They have no 401k or 403b plans to offer employees.
Because of poor management this company has limited cases, constantly losing more and more clients. They put about 10-14 people per case and many clients do not like a lot of people working in their homes.
I love working for mavencare they return your calls righr away always looking for an assignment for you great pay rates this is a company worth working for i wouldnt trade them for anything
Pros
High pay great supervisors
Cons
Their are none
Mavencare is a technology driven agency that offers cases daily via email, app or text. The app is the most effective tool. I love how easy the app is, you can use the app to navigate the location of your assigned case, not only that but you get a whole preview of the case even before accepting the case. My favorite part of working with Mavencare is how the staff are very encouraging and supportive to the caregivers, the caregivers are treated as part of a team. The hardest part of working with Mavencare is losing a case due to death, change of time schedule etc. Mavencare does their best to match your experience and personality to a case and they follow back accordingly within the first week of every new case to make sure you're comfortable. I love that the in service is all online and I absolutely adore how you get feedbacks from the staff on every case. Working with Mavencare has been great thus far, I can't for the new changes this year!
Pros
Ongoing cases, great supporting staff, great team culture
Cons
no benefits
Truthfully Mavencare is the best HHA company I ever worked for and I've worked for 4 other companies in the past. They truly do care about there employees. I was always able to find cases quickly that fit my schedule. And if I had an issue Mavencare always solved it with ease. Mavencare uses an app so you can clock in and out and log your duties. That's one of the best parts because it's so easy to use. They also have high-end clients. Mavencare also always pays me on time and my time sheets have never gotten messed up in the past. They allow you to do overtime also. I can say that my quality of life has greatly improved by being employed by them. Mavencare also lets you take time off whenever you need it. You just have to give them a notice and everything is done through the app. I love that if I call the office someone always picks up my call quickly. They even sent me a $25 gift card one time because I was doing so well. I love Mavencare !!!
Pros
Giftcards, Communication, 12 hour cases, Payments
Cons
Healthcare
Best home care agency I’ve yet to work with. The company considered all as family and treat us as such. Decent pay rate, benefits, great employees, professional, compassionate, and opportunity to grow. Everything is smooth with Mavencare.
Not great interview experience. Too many questions that weren't relevant. The office is very start up mode. Not for candidates looking for an established professional environment.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mavencare. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6