Maxgen Energy Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Unorganized and Uncaring
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAFebruary 7, 2018
The management is unorganized from training.

The management does not have much experience with Hospitality and treat all their employees like they are replaceable if they do not meet the management ideal associate.

No support from team nor any room for being an individual.

Received no support from team nor any training on how operations are run at the department. This is important for ALL employees to be aware of.what is the company procedures and rules?
Good intentions bad execution
Remote Operations & Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CANovember 8, 2017
If you are passionate about renewable energy this is a great place to be. The company is going through quite a bit of turnover due to an ever increasing work load and a fledging operating system.
good place for work
Field service technician (Current Employee) –  Mojave, CAOctober 13, 2017
im looking to relocate my family to Colorado. currently there is no job openings in maxgen for me to go to when i relocate. the crew i worked with is very quick about getting a job done regardless if we plan for it or if it is last min
Great company!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAJune 20, 2017
There is a lot that I love about working for MaxGen. The top reason - has to be the people. The Company has grown a lot in the last year and while this is not always easy, and not for everyone, I don't mind change and love it. It is a great group and exciting to see some of the people from the industry who have joined the team.
Pros
Growth and Opportunity
Sinking ship
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 22, 2016
I worked for this company for over a year. Getting necessities and support to perform the job is impossible. Used to be a great company a few years ago. In less than one year with new upper management, the company seems to be failing. Technicians can't get proper tooling, training or PPE. Very unprofessional company in how they conduct business all around. Work/Life balance does not exist.
Pros
Insurance
Cons
Management, Company, Direction of company, Work/Life balance
Company has changed for the worse
Crew Lead, Trainer (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CADecember 5, 2016
I was an employee for this company for almost a year, when I first signed on it was great. they paid you extremely fair. but as soon as there was changes in upper management it all went down hill. This company just takes more and more and don't care if you have a family back at home.
Very Great company
Solar Operations Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Concord, CASeptember 8, 2014
Very great company, hardworking company, loving people. Employees are wonderful and a lovely environment.