Maxillofacial Surgery Center Employee Reviews

Do not bother
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 18, 2019
I Worked there and I asked to get a review instead of being looked at for the hard work I had put in the practice . Was under staff and try and help, but management was horrible. Management gossips like high school and talks about personal things out loud with other staff. Not a family oriented place. If you can’t go to work because of family (kids) issues management will give you guilt trip.
Fun place to work at. Good and friendly people
Medical Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  West, TXAugust 28, 2019
I would recommend this place to anyone it was a pleasure working here unfortunately I had to leave due to medics problems. But if I had the chance to go back I would. This was a really great experience for me working at this office. I learned a lot.
Pros
Given breaks when neeeded
Great workplace
Surgical Assistant/ Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 22, 2018
Wonderful place to work. Everyone was a team player and was there when you needed them. The surgeon is a great person to get along with and easy to work with as well.
Private office so doctor you work for buys lunch every Friday
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAJuly 23, 2017
Come up with your own strategy to get everything done in 1 day because it's a whole lot to maintain. Work on a schedule that works best for you. Constantly moving so if you're lazy it's not a good fit for you
Pros
Free lunch every Friday
Cons
Work alone and it's a busy office take lunch for 30 mins
Okay workplace
Front Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 6, 2016
If you like gossip, its your place. Management is the worst. Great oral surgeon. Some of the co-workers are really nice and make you feel comfortable.