MB2 Dental Solutions Employee Reviews

Fast-paced and fast-growing company!
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 29, 2018
MB2 is fast-paced, fast-growing company with a young and open-minded culture. This is a great place to work if you like to work hard, give it your all, and keep learning. We are all very passionate about our roles here and really close as teams. Leadership is heavily involved in the day to day which I really respect. I highly recommend MB2 to anyone who isn't afraid of the grind, has a lot of energy, and a great sense of humor!
Pros
Great culture, room for growth, open and creative atmosphere
Cons
Need more PTO and general holidays off
Very fun and exciting
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 7, 2018
I begin work at 7am and create excel spreadsheets for upload for billing coordinators to process payments to the doctors offices. Management very understanding , always involved in activities for any holiday, job was never hard, most enjoyable part of this job was the people management and no stress.
Pros
flexible
Cons
pay
A unique find that's genuinely cares and wants you to suceed
Dentist/Owner (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 29, 2018
It has been my experience that MB2 Dental has been a phenomenal company to work with. The stellar qualities starts with the management and trickles down across all the positions and offices. It presents a unique atmosphere that fosters growth and development both short and long term. I would HIGHLY recommend working here.
Fun culture with Room for Advancement
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXJune 20, 2018
fast-growing company that is laid back and doesn't take itself too seriously. a lot depends on your office you work in as all offices have different dental owners. company promotes from within more than any company i've seen. they don't necessarily pay the most and need to offer more PTO but great management and fun environment.
Pros
promoted from within. fun culture from top down. lots of freedom given, got paid vacation and PTO, management believes in their employees, young environment
Cons
bad holidays, sometimes offices can be different. need to offer 401k (which they said they are)
Excellent career choice!
Practice owner (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 20, 2018
I join with the group after 10 years of solo private practice, And 17 years of total practice at that point. I highly recommend this trip to any dentist. The partnership has edit your set my career and my compensation has definitely increased
Pros
Collaboration
Cons
Better than most dental offices
Dentist (Current Employee) –  Taos, NMJune 16, 2018
I really like my job, patient and the team in my office. MB2 has improved our office and has implemented many good systems. They are a fairly young company that is focused on growth. They have had some growing pains, but are committed to providing quality patient care and taking great care of their employees. Until four months ago, we had an ok regional manager in New Mexico. Our new manager is very talented, organized and is really making some positive changes. I really like my job and I'm happy with the compensation and benefits offered.
Pros
Benefits health, dental, vision, life insurance, great place to work
Cons
no retirement plan they plan on adding one
Great workplace with amazing people
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 2, 2018
No micro-managing. As long as you get your work done by deadline there are no issues. Great team atmosphere and the leadership roles are filled with people that understand your job. This company is growing and always asking for employee input. Plenty of company activities that build the bridge from work to family.
Pros
Lunches, flexibility, environment
Cons
old building and location
MB2 surpasses the rest.
Human Resource Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMarch 20, 2018
Great growing company! MB2 has one of the most unique work environments with several internal opporunities for career growth.CEO as well as exec's are very personable. Leadership is flexible and approachable. It doesn’t feel like “going to work” it feels like “I get to go to work today”.
Pros
Monthly events, culture, work/life balance, company treats you like family
Cons
PTO/Holidays
Fast-paced and fast-growing company!
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMarch 19, 2018
Pros
Great culture, room for growth, open and creative atmosphere
Cons
Need more PTO and general holidays off
Dysfunctional, poorly managed, heavily biased
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  New MexicoMarch 5, 2018
This company is growing very quickly, perhaps too quickly. Management is not always sufficient. Many offers of advancement but deep partiality is exhibited.
Pros
paid vacation after a year, advancement opportunities, many locations
Cons
management lacks, poor compensation
Runway for Career & Company Growth!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXFebruary 20, 2018
Great company culture full of fun, caring managers and co-workers. No one here takes themselves too seriously and is willing to work through challenges together as a team.

The company is in the beginning stages of really ramping up technology to accelerate our ability to work quickly and efficiently to support the affiliate practices. It is an exciting time as we are able to implement more tech and structure to keep up with growth.

We work at an extremely fast pace and stretch ourselves in our roles, but the overall tone is relaxed and anti-"corporate" which is refreshing. Each department is growing quickly and there is opportunity for career growth and to be a part of building the structure and culture in your respective departments.

I am so happy to be a part of a team that truly cares for one another both inside and outside of work hours.
Pros
Team culture, Exciting Opportunities, New Technology
Cons
No 401k, Vacation Policies
Productive and fun workplace
Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 8, 2018
Mb2 has been a great place to work for, everyone here is like a big family.
There has been stressful moments but everyone is always willing to help each other out and make it a great working environment.
Good employee atmosphere
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXOctober 8, 2017
Work had a professional but relaxed environment. I learned about the marketing world. Management was very professional and kind. The workplace culture was very friendly. The hardest part of the job was sitting down for long periods of time. The most enjoyable part of the job was the interpersonal relationships I created.
PPO Billing Coordinator
Billing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXOctober 2, 2017
Overall the job was very basic and easy. The hours were flexible and they did work with you on family issues. Pay was ok, benefits could be better and some of the team mates were awesome! No PTO for an entire year!!!!!! No 401K!!!!!!!
No room for advancement and the manager takes a lot of smoke breaks so hopefully you can find her when needed!
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No PTO, no 401k
Ingenuity - Innovation - Integrity - Inspiration
Employee (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXApril 3, 2017
Joining MB2 has been the best decision of my career. This is a real TEAM environment. Everyone helps each other and we all succeed together. Our doctors are top notch and senior management makes sure we get the best of the best! Tough spots here and there, but what do you expect from a growing company? The growth is tremendous, business prospects are great and our future is so bright…! We work hard but we play hard too, never taking ourselves too seriously.
Pros
Culture, laid back, employee "fun", awesome!
Cons
need a 401k
Don't bother
Ortho RDA (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 22, 2017
The worst dental assisting position I've ever held. Company does not care about the assistants AT ALL. Management and Doctors get paid mileage but assistants don't. Bonuses are little if at all and aren't bonus since you drive so far. Wear and tear on your vehicle but no compensation for it. Not enough hours to give. The distance is from Waco, Tx to Pleasanton, Tx. Management and Doctors get hotels but assistants don't. No opportunity for promotion. Only work here if you need experience, leave asap.
Pros
None.
Cons
See above.
Overall a good place to work
Orthodontic Assistant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 14, 2017
Sometimes employees have a hard time putting their personal life aside, but the people are nice and fun to work with. Easy job to catch onto. You do have to travel a lot.
Growing Company w/ Lots of Opportunity!
VP of Operations (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 30, 2017
MB2 is a growing company with lots of opportunity for career accomplishment and advancement if you work hard, share ideas, and participate in solutions to our growing pains (good pains!). I would definitely recommend checking out potential job openings; this is a place for a career - not just a job!
Pros
Advancement, Fun Culture, Resources to Be Successfull
Poor management
employee (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 9, 2016
I stayed with them over 2 years. Clinics are invested by multiple partners and no one is there to take care of anything. Owners/partners don't really care what happens in the clinic. Doctors and assistants are stressed out all the time. Clinic managers are childish and vindictive. Endless rumors and trash talking which are often started by them. You will never get promoted or get raise unless you are in their circles. In summery, low pay, high stress, drama filled place run by underdelivering owners. I doubt those positive reviews are actually from previous or current employees.
Pros
you can do whatever you want at work because no one cares.
Cons
rumor creating, childish management team. low pay. no advancement
run
Dental Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXDecember 8, 2016
This job is very horrible Bri is the worse manger you could possible work for , a typical day there is over booked and under staffed you will be at work almost to 8pm and if you have a family this office is a no no !!!!!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MB2 Dental Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2