MB2 Dental Solutions
57Below average

MB2 Dental Solutions Employee Reviews

United States60 reviews
Out of my 10 years with this Company, I have enjoyed every single year.
Each year there is so much growth that this allows employees more job opportunities in Dental Practices and at MB2 Dental
Pros
Fear Factor Challenges, Competitions, Anniversay lunches
Cons
Small Parking lot
I’ve been in the dental field for 25 years this company is horrible the corporate manager was fired from another dental office from doing illegal things. The Houston market is challenging the leadership isn’t knowledgeable especially having assistants hooking up nitrous oxide on patients and leaving them unattended. They over book no lunch upper management gossips it’s all a mess.
If you work at corp you get bonuses monthly. If you are at the office level they find any reason not to give them. No appreciation is shown, the main manager answers to no one. Must travel to different offices and market in your own vehicle w/o compensation. Favoritism is strongly shown. This is a starter job , get your experience and move on.
Horrible selfish company! They will treat you like scum they have no care or concern about your health or your family. They try not to hire too many women of color. When you send your resume over if your name sounds or looks too much like a minority
it will go in the trash. Broke my heart to see that. The Doctors only care about money not patient care. There are cameras everywhere watching you like a inmate.

There is no training for those who might need it. Will throw you to the wolves and if you cant hurry up and grasp it you are fired super quick. Dont even think about filing unemployment because they will fight you on it 100%.No bonuses,no raises, no overtime and no growth at all. You are there to make them money and if you dont meet that days quote you will be told to work harder and later. Dont think about taking a lunch cause that is rare. Management is full of bullies
WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER WORKED FOR! I was asked to leave the office because they didn’t have proof of pregnancy only because I denied doing xrays, when I have not been cleared by a OBGYN to do so. The manager was aware of my first appointment, and asked for proof knowing I hadn’t seen a Dr. I was pretty much told if I returned to work I would be required to use nitrous and xrays without a Drs clearance. So that tells you how much the company cares about their employees!!
The company DOES NOT care about their employees at all! There’s hardly every any bonuses, and if there is you don’t get much at all. Will never work for this company again!
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
MB2 loves its employees. They provide a fun, productive, and valuable work environment! There is always activities to help everyone get to know each other and activities that remind everyone how much they are valued and appreciated. There is constant growth and accommodation to its employees.
The workplace culture is awesome. I feel blessed to have been given the opportunity to be employed with MB2. Everyone is respectful and friendly. very family oriented and love how flexible they are with my schedule helps so much , being that Im a single mother .
Great company to work for, inclusive of all cultures, allows for personal growth in the company. Friendly atmosphere and promotes giving back to the community
I Love Working here. I Feel as if i've grown A Lot as a person and As An Employee since i've Started working for the Company. The People here are very Friendly and Very Productive.
I worked in an MB2 office in OKC. It ended being a very poor experience.
I worked for about two weeks,and one day after I had left the office some person from SanAntonio called me and said ,my services were no longer needed. He said that they had contacted patients that I had treated and the patients didnot give me good reveiws. He also said that he didnot like a comment that I had made in the office. I can only remember one comment that I had made which may not have been positive and that was ,that I would not be rendering orthodontics services to our patients there ,which all were medicaid patients. I answered that I could not render orthodontic services because I am not an orthodontist. In OK. the OK Healthcare authority does not compensate non orthodontists as a rule for the rendering of orthodontic services. This is for medicaid patients.

The population was all hispanic, and therefore mostly spanish speaking. I never had any parent complain to me nor did I experience any hostile or uncooperative patients.

As far as I am concerned I could never reccommend MB2 as a positive impact. I actually have worse things to say about this disorganization,but those would be veiwed as very unprofessional comments and this organization was exactly that,,, very unprofessional.if you want to be positive and help any and all ethnic groups pass on MB2.
Great company to work and grow at. Lots of opportunity to learn new things and concepts. It also is a very friendly work environment as everyone gets along.
As of today, I can say the MB2 has the best work environment out of all my previous jobs. I enjoy everyday knowing that what I do is important for the company. I have learned so much from my peers and will keep learning in order to benefit the overall performance of MB2. I thank you for everything.
The staff is great and the patients are treated like family here. I enjoy going to work everyday. The management makes sure that their employees are trained properly so the office can run smoothly.
No life out of work...90 hrs plus every pay period....only worried about numbers not patients. Given goals that are impossible to meet. Buddy system among upper management...regional manager gossips about everyone to every office.
Pros
Pays well
Cons
No life work balnce
I have been in my role for almost 3 years. The culture is really fun and laid back. But work hard play hard is a definite theme. The company is quickly growing which makes for good job security. But they do a good job balancing it out with fun events, lot's of free food, and sometimes massages.
Pros
Free lunches, general holidays off, Pto, massages, fun events
Cons
The overall experience there was wonderful. My supervisor was supportive, helpful and fun. The company made the place fun by celebrating the different holidays. The pay was excellent.

The downside is there are no PTOs so if you're or your family member is sick - you don't get paid for that day if you take it off. You only get one floating "holiday". Also the Work/Life Balance was off. I don't mind working overtime but not every single day. People are missing quality time with their families.

Despite the lack of PTOs and excessive overtime, I would still recommend this company.
Since joining MB2 I have been given the opportunities to not only share my experiences but learn as well. The growth of the company has opened endless opportunities for employees at all career levels.
I started working at MB2 over a year now
And I have Been appreciate it

For the work I do for them

And that’s one of the most important things that I haven’t had in the past with other company’s

They give me the tools and what ever else I need to do my job perfectly every time

They treat me like family

And
MB2 Dental is a fast pace work environment. You build confidence and a career with MB2 Dental. You are able to explore different careers within one company and it is rare when a company invest so much time and effort in their employees. Thank you MB2
Pros
career advancement, benefits
Cons
open workspace
Management does not know how to manage others. Very clicky and management shows favoritism. If you don't look like a certain group, you're not going to make it far.
Comment – July 23, 2019
Hey there. Thank you for leaving a review, we take employee feedback very seriously and are sorry you were displeased with your experience working here. Please email us at hr@mb2dental.com and let us know how we can improve for future employees.
Very productive company. Great staff and owners. Showed appreciation to employees learned a lot of new things. was able to learn a lot more from the back end of the Medicaid process.
Comment – July 23, 2019
Hi there! Thank you for your review and kind words. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience working at MB2. We noticed you left a low score and would love to hear your feedback on how you think we can improve.

Thank you!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at MB2 Dental Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.