MBO Partners

MBO Partners Employee Reviews

MBO Partners insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

Interesting company for IC's

A good company who focuses on trending IC population. With the environment changing towards independent professionals, this company may be worth looking into

Temporary Work

Worked with a great team on a 8 month contract and really enjoyed the work. MBO helped set up the contract and do a lot of the payments but mostly worked with other contractors

Pros

Work Life Balance

Cons

Job Security

Awesome company to work for.

I had the opportunity to work for MBO during the pandemic of 2020 and it was an amazing experience. I have no complaints but positive things to say. Great benefits and you placed on good projects that coincides with your experience.

Good Freelance Opportunities

This is a good place to enter into Freelance consulting work. Pay is at the top end of market rate. Would definitely recommend for those looking for a freelance model.

Flexible employer - the pay could be better for contractors.

-Flexible-Difficult to get in contact with urgently-Barely any PTO (at least for contract position)-Overall was an average working environment that met basic needs

Great Pay

I was rolled off my project due to Budget cuts COVID 19 but as soon as I can get on another project I'm ready. The project I was on was a bit unorganized and the management team was unpredictable but other than that it's great company to work for.

Pros

Remote work great pay

Cons

Management Team was very unorganized

Productive and achieving organizational goals

Working with MBO provide an outstanding sense of gratitude and recognition that goes beyond reproach. MBO in my opinion and experience in working with other Defense Contractors, motivates you to give your utmost dedication to mission accomplishment. My appreciation and loyalty for this Company will always remain solid.

Pros

The pros are endless

Cons

There are no none cons to date

Not much interaction once you address pisces on an assignment

Overall great resource for placement and high paying jobs! I have contracted with them for almost 3 years now. I have been blessed with continued work and increase in rate at every job I have taken so far!

Direct service to military personnel

Team approach to periodic assessment of military members; must be flexible based on location of events and team composition. Must be computer competent.

Pros

Can choose own schedule

Cons

Few breaks

Great Temp Agency

MBO Partners was a great temp agency to work with. They were always professional and responsive. They made sure I felt supported in my role at Levi Strauss.

Jobs at MBO Partners

See more jobs

MBO Partners Inc.

This company handles the time tracking and payroll aspects of running a business. For home based consultants who want a W2 type job without actually working onsite. They also offer Medical/Health benefits as-well-as others benefits.

Productive and fun place to work

The work load could sometime be a little challenging, but the staff at MBO definitely make the job. I am very thankful for my time at MBO and I would recommend the job to a friend or family member!

Poorly managed, unorganized company

I worked at MBO Partners for two months and had a bad enough experience to quit without another job lined up. The position advertised by the recruiter did not accurately describe what the job really was. The clients are so poorly managed that no one actually knows how to complete the necessary tasks. All of the employees are so far behind, at least on my team, that people would turn their phone volume off because they simply did not have time to answer calls to assist their clients. Things only got done when they were followed up on by the client multiple times. There was a month of training that had nothing to do with my position, and I felt as though I was not aptly trained on what I needed to know to succeed. When I went to my manager with my concerns, she had nothing to say about them. When I went to the recruiter with my concerns, she wrote me off and essentially said it was me- not them. Overall, complete waste of time. Do not work for MBO Partners.

Pros

good pay

Cons

stressful environment

Unclear Vision

I was hired in for position that previously didnt exist in a full time capacity. Within 7 months, I was laid off due to the desires of senior leadership, who were completely out of their depth. The direct manager I had was fantastic and I would work for that person again.

Productive and fun environment to work

Friendly people to work with Management is ok Hard to advance or move up in positions Two offices to choose from: Herndon or Rosslyn Pretty laid back environment

Not for everybody

Leadership in general at this organization is very disengaged, and several are very unprofessional. For a small company, they change strategic direction regularly and without clear focus. There is a lack of communication. They have a very unique service offering but great difficulty in communicating it to potential customers. They are working on creating a more identifiable culture which will help. The most enjoyable part is the good people who do work here. There are many.

Pros

Nobody else does what we do. There is a lot of tenure with mid-level positions.

Cons

Some people have been there so long it is hard to get them to think differently, They get in their own way.

Great company!

Pay, clients, technology, apps, expense reimbursement are exceptional. Great colleagues, clients, opportunity, remote work and management are enjoyable. I like my project!

Pros

Pay

Cons

Contract

A very dynamic, forward thinking, trend setting company

MBO Partners workplace is fast paced and adaptable to the changing workforce it serves. A thought leader in the contingent workforce engagement industry, an advocate for the independent workers and a efficient, compliant solution for customers.

Business Manager

Provide operational business support and a high level of service to an assigned group of professional consultants working at domestic and international sites. Respond to and resolve issues relating to time, expense reimbursement, payroll, billing, benefits, retirement, and other related items.

easy going and fun

There was easy work days and stressfull work days as long as everyone worked the jobs would get done on time and everything ran smooth. Always something diffrent

Payroll Organization for Contract

Contracted through MBO Partners, minimal interaction with any MBO Employees. MBO was agency who issued weekly check and W-2. The offer healthcare and a 401k plan after billing 500+ hours. Very simple process, minimal paperwork and website is user-friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MBO Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• MBO Partners