McDonald's Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 53,890 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOChris Kempczinski72%approve of Chris Kempczinski's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryRestaurants & Food Service
You're seeing McDonald's jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 59.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at McDonald's have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Insights from 27.9K Indeed users who have interviewed with McDonald's within the last 5 years.
What is one of your strengths and one of your weaknesses?
When can you start
Why do you want to work for McDonald's
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at McDonald's?Published on May 24, 2021