I put my application in and got interview same day. When I went to my interview 3 days after applying I got hired right after interviewing on spot
2 weeks for me.
Less than a week. Once you put in your app they schedule an interview and then your orientation and you're hired
Less then a day
You get hired the same day and start. Fill out paperwork and answer alot of questions.
Like 2 to 4 days honestly if you really want the job.
3rd day never heard a thing
They called me in for an interview and I was told to bring my social security card and my Id went filled out paperwork and got the job that same day Tuesday and start working next week Tuesday
For me, it took around 3 days for them to respond after I sent in the online application. We then scheduled the interview 2 days after, and after a few basic questions, I was hired on the spot.
I just put in an application, they called me 2 or 3 days later asked to shedule an interview the next day and got hired on the spot. It varies from store to store though.
- What is the interview process like at McDonald's?931 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at McDonald's?233 people answered
- What would you suggest McDonald's management do to prevent others from leaving?183 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at McDonald's?129 people answered
- What is the best part of working at McDonald's?98 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make McDonald's a better place to work?82 people answered
- Does mcdonalds get paid every week or two weeks?82 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at McDonald's?82 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of McDonald's about how to improve it?78 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at McDonald's?77 people answered