Unreasonable work schedule. I had a middle shift and the next day I was scheduled for open shift. Sometimes my co worker who work for late night shift was scheduled for middle shift and sometimes got called to come work early.
Every female at McDonald's always had an attitude, always bringing down others. A lot of bullying, and discrimination. I had some good work friends but these "popular" girls who would run shift always made me do their dirty work. I couldn't tell one manager about the stuff that went on, because it would circle around to that person. I have had this one manager who has always had a problem with me since the day I started. She would make others attack me. The only good thing about working at McDonald's would be the friendly customers and coworkers.
Working at McDonalds is genuinely the worst job I have ever had. Granted, it is my first official job, I just know that it is the worst job I will EVER have. The managers treat you like your an animal. I have had a manager say “Jesus effing christ” when I said that I didn’t know how to do something. Some of the managers are amazing, but there are also many awful managers. I was asked by one of my managers to write a statement about how badly I have been treated and I have been told by multiple of my fellow employees that they were quitting due to how they were treated like an animal. I was given jobs without clear instructions and was then yelled at when I got it wrong. I have been given the most disgusting jobs like mopping up and plunging the toilet not to mention the disgusting work conditions. The mops smell so bad you can smell them from 10 feet away and are definitely more dirty than the floor. The managers yell at you for standing still for 3 seconds, but stand around talking and putting food on the trays so that they don’t have to move. I was hired at the same time as a friend of mine who quit after 1 week. The managers treat me so badly because I am a teenager and because I am only a crew worker that they are actually making me begin to believe I am stupid. They constantly ask me to come in, so I cancel my plans only to get sent home after 1/2 an hour! This isn’t even mentioning the customers, who are so rude that I have had them swear and throw money at me while working the drive through. I cannot wait until I don’t have to work here anymore and put up with the managers miserable attitudes any longer!
Everyone is nice and get along but as soon as someone has a problem it’s a big situation. and a lot of favoritism but there are some great people to work with which makes it more interesting
It was fast paced, but also there were times that you would get called out by management in front of customers.
Horrible, unfriendly and unpleasant to be there
The environment is collaborative and the culture is available to whomever fills out an application!
Friendly and helpful
Fast paced , loud , small environment. everyone was kind of RIGHT THERE.
You have a mixed culture to ask the ethic that works at McDonald's on there's no comment on that far that work ethic everybody do it do that does that work they do work that procedure
- What is the interview process like at McDonald's?931 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at McDonald's?233 people answered
- What would you suggest McDonald's management do to prevent others from leaving?183 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at McDonald's?129 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at McDonald's? What are the steps along the …95 people answered
- What is the best part of working at McDonald's?93 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make McDonald's a better place to work?82 people answered
- Does mcdonalds get paid every week or two weeks?82 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of McDonald's about how to improve it?78 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at McDonald's?77 people answered