McDonald's

McDonald's Employee Reviews for Front End Associate

Bad
Manger was not professional at all the neither was staff members, they were disrespectful and childish. The food would be dropped and pick up and put back into the bag depending on if it didn’t fall out the container was in. Not sanitary at all.
Pros
A free crew meal, and paid more than minimum wage.
Cons
Staff and management.
Good
Working here was only temporary. I liked the managment. I made coffee cleaned, made payments and made change. Toke customers order. I had 15 minute breaks every couple hours
A place to examine what you want and need out of life
Working at McDonalds helps one to learn valuable communication skills to use for their career. This is a place to do your best in order to achieve great customer relationships. Teamwork skills really help in this organization.
fun to work
can be stressfull if you let it be. I have hgh tolorance for stress but mostly no stress. I work the front counter so always dealing with customers is fun.
working at Mc Donald's was very fun, everyone there is so nice and help out if you need help
Mc Donalds is a great place to work because they work around your schedule and everyone there is sooo nice! if You are a new worker and need help the worker there will help you. sometimes through out the day it can Get a little difficult because it can get a little busy but other than that its fun and a great experience.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
productive and fun work place
mcdonalds was my first job while i was in high school, they were really considerate about the fact that i was on a sports team and also wanted to work. they provided me a good amount of hours while also making sure i had time for my studies.
Pros
good hours
Cons
short breaks
Easy Job
The work day is pretty simple after training. While I didn't get trained as extensively as I had hoped, working while learning was the easiest way for most to understand orders and preparation. The management and coworkers were easy to work with.
Pros
Discounts, Good Work Atmosphere
Cons
Poor Customer Experiences Often
People loved working with me
They were always under staff I enjoyed working there tho I wish they would’ve raised my pay tho because I was always on time I was very reliable and was always ready to work
Fun workers to work with
Some days can be long some days are short. I have learned to always repeat orders to customers. The hardest part of the jon is understanding peoples order and the most enjoyable part of the job is nice smiling customers
Pros
Discount on food
It's an okay place to work.
It's not the worst first job for someone to get. If your not used to coming to work every day it would be a good job to get started out. The pay is okay and the hours are above average.
Fine first job anything else stay away
As a first job it would be great, but the terrible schedule ruined it. Signed up for part time and ended up working almost 35 hours a week. Being forced to work closing and mourning shifts didn't help either.
Very unprofessional
Pros
Lunch break every full shift

Hours were ok

opportunity for overtime

Some pretty nice coworkers sometimes

Cons

Lots of work drama

Unprofessional staff
Fun
Challenging fun stressfull no team work everyone for them self rude staff and managers sometimes staff has rude customer service......................
It was alright
The staff was ok back when I worked at McDonalds during 2014. The starting wage was really low at the time and it became really stressful at times. It's ok for a first time job or if you need something that you can find.
Decent starting point
McDonalds is a good starter job for anyone looking to gain some experience. There's many advancement options within the company, and they offer some decent employee benefits.
It's Okay.
McDonald's wasn't a bad job. It can get really stressful when your busy but as long as everyone is doing their jobs everything will be fine. There are also every slow day and time where there will be nothing to do and over staffed and when that happens the manager will send you home.
McDonald's Restaurant
I worked at McDonald's Restaurant for a very short period. It wasn't exactly pleasant and not my cup of tea. It's a extremely fast paced job and a very stressful environment. Management is terrible and are very rude and have bad attitudes. Costumers are snippy and it's a constant battle. I would not recommend this to people, Who don't enjoy face paced things and rude people's.
I liked working their but it just wasn’t for me.
I started working their for my first job. I was really nervous, but as time went on things got better and I got the hang of everything really quickly. I left McDonald’s because I needed a higher pay for my car insurance and all of my bills.
A job for now
McDonald’s is a fast paced job for friendly individuals. The job is fairly easy with proper training. The management at this location ( Lincoln mall) was awful. General manager is impolite and discriminating against individuals who have anxiety.
I love working at McDonald's
I was working front counter drive thru and help with kitchen. If they need the help
I love working and being friendly I hate drama I'm always on time
Productive, up pace, crowded,
In my opinion i would not recommend McDonalds to any of my peers because they under pay, you are working 40-50 hours a week and only making 300$ a pay check thats not it for me.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.
42.9K
Women's ratings

2.9Fairygodboss Score

74%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

47%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.