McDonald's Employee Reviews for Team Trainer

Found 7,560 reviews matching the search See all 162,116 reviews
A good place to work
Crew Leader crew trainer (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 18, 2019
There work place is really fun and fast pace you have to be able to multi task
There will often be problems not within the work place but with customers
Stressful workplace with nice fellow coworkers
MANAGER/CREW TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Ellensburg, WAAugust 18, 2019
Management left employees stressed and uncomfortable, but coworkers were often kind and enjoyable to be around. Typical work days included making food, cleaning, taking orders, and providing additional assistance to managers.
it’s okay
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Glencoe, ALAugust 17, 2019
overall working there wasn’t really bad, but if you plan on moving up into management, good luck. barely ever give raises too so don’t plan on getting paid a lot
great first job
Crew Trainer/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oswego, ILAugust 17, 2019
learned the essential skills to work in any professional environment, look to upgrade your job once they want to make you a manager because you can find better pay elsewhere probably, maybe serving, for some people the management benefits may be worth the extra responsibilities
Great place for a stepping stone in life.
Crew Trainer/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MTAugust 17, 2019
Great place for quick and easy money. Sometimes the environment gets unbearable and management gets some inexperienced people handing out orders. But for every bad employee there’s two great ones. Large bit of drama though.
Beggars can’t be choosers
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXAugust 16, 2019
It’s an fun job but the Pay really sucks. The managers are unprofessional at times but it’s kinda laid back and fun. It’s great customer service experience for sure.
Ups and downs
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Breckenridge, TXAugust 16, 2019
They’re are a lot of great things about McDonald’s and also a lot of negatives too but they balance each-other out like any normal job. Loved my co-workers, and most managers too. Very fast paced and super stressful at times especially when short staffed.
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 16, 2019
Usually busy, quick paced. Learned how to work cash register. The hardest part of the job is making sure to prepare the food right, some customers ordered their stuff special made.
Very annoying and stressful
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHAugust 16, 2019
I would be on table making Sandwiches every day. I would be by myself getting demolished by several orders. Management would be sitting in the office. Got no help.
Great first job
Crew trainer / Prodution leader (Former Employee) –  Willard, OHAugust 15, 2019
If you are comfortable working for close to minimum age, then you shouldn't have a any problem here. This job usually has a Great working enviorment, I would highly recommend this job to any younger adult looking to get on their feet, and start going in the right path in life
Honest .
Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  NevadaAugust 15, 2019
I’m currently working at a McDonald’s and at first the environment and hours they give you are amazing than once you’ve been there awhile they take away your hours , make you leave 45 minutes before your off , send you home if THEY have too many people on that shift . The managers are toxic and treat employees badly if they’re having a bad day . The crew are amazing but there are a few bad ones
Productive and fast pace job
CREW TRAINER (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, OHAugust 15, 2019
A typical day at McDonald's can get stressful. This job was an eye opener to me as I get to learn personalities of other employees and customers. This job is great for some and not so great for others.
Hate
Cashier/ Crew trainer (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJAugust 15, 2019
Hate hate hate the job nothin is ready always a problem speaker are broke store needs to be remodeled mangers need more training on talking to employees
Employees are key
Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VAAugust 15, 2019
Most people who work at McDonald's don't even follow their scheduled time and they decide when to come in and when to leave. Nothing can be done by the managers or the supervisors. Customers always have something to complain about when it's their coffee not too hot or when there's no ice in the machine. All of these issues are the fault of no people at the workplace.

There are McDonald's who have employees who are loyal and come into work every day but within those McDonalds, everyone has an attitude and they don't want to consider working with an employee or the customers.
Fast paced and can be a little stressful at times.
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Helena, ALAugust 14, 2019
It was a good first job to have I taught me how to deal with other, and great communications skills. It also help me to be responsible and always work hard at what you do no matter what it is you do.
Love the job
Crew Trainer/Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Gary, INAugust 14, 2019
My job at mcdonalds was very easy to do i enjoy doing my job because it wasnt that hard.i love. to cook so yhat was up my speed.i and if i had to do it again i will it nothing to it i cook clean fixed sandwhichsand pretty much ran the gril area.althougt i knew how to present and run i love the grill area the best.so that what my experience at mcdonalds.
Most enjoyable part of the job
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  2341 W Ridge Rd, Rochester, NY 14626August 14, 2019
The most enjoyable part of the job is cooking and tending to customers and seeing their smiles. And working with good people while meeting new people.
Pros
Easy job, no GED required
Cons
Bad management
The workers are usually friendly and easy get along with, so therefor the job life was easy but they pay just isn’t good, no matter how much overtime.
Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  Waynesburg, OHAugust 14, 2019
I do like the job there, but they pay wasn’t suitable for me. At my location, the managers were usually nice and easy to work with and working customer service was easy.
Poor management
Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, INAugust 14, 2019
Always short staffed mangers have aditudes probably cuz we r so short staffed they have to do three peoples jobs and so does everyone else u really have to b fast at the job
Pros
Raises every 6 months
Great people to work with
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Lejune ncAugust 13, 2019
I loved my job and would of never quit but I had to leave subtly but would live to work for them again they traet us well they have party's and raffles bonise for showing up and having perfect atendense i have nothing bad to say about them
Pros
Freefood, cashforshowingupontime, formonth, partys
Cons
Wish i could get even more hours then only 55 i loved it there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

541.3K

Women's ratings

2.9Fairygodboss Score

74%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

47%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss