McDonald's Employee Review

Stressful and not fair to all workers with bad management
McDonalds Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 17, 2019
I’m usually having to do 2 or 3 different positions that aren’t mine, sometimes with no help from the managers. I get put at a higher standard than most workers. I feel I deserve better pay for the amount of work they have me do.

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

Good for a beginner or someone new to the country
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJuly 21, 2019
For the amount of work to be done, the pay could be better. Management needs a little bit of work and organization. They don't really train you like they should but paying attention to other workers you'll get the hang of the environment. Just be careful who you befriend because they're full of thieves and deceitful people who will not hesitate to throw you under the bus.
Fun job, just put the work in
Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NC 27834July 21, 2019
If you work hard, you won't have any problems. Get to know your coworkers and their habits. It'll make the shift go by way smoother. Come into work with a good attitude and don;'t let no one ruin it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

540.6K

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP40%
In the Top 40% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at McDonald's.

Powered by Comparably