McDonald's Employee Review

Employees are key
Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VAAugust 15, 2019
Most people who work at McDonald's don't even follow their scheduled time and they decide when to come in and when to leave. Nothing can be done by the managers or the supervisors. Customers always have something to complain about when it's their coffee not too hot or when there's no ice in the machine. All of these issues are the fault of no people at the workplace.

There are McDonald's who have employees who are loyal and come into work every day but within those McDonalds, everyone has an attitude and they don't want to consider working with an employee or the customers.

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

I need a much better job
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 18, 2019
The review process was okay but the job itself doesn’t pay enough for the amount you deal with. They pay the absolute minimum but force you to deal with things that are worth three times the salary.
It was a very easy to do job I work in the kitchen so i was mostly organizing the food and everything
kitchen team leader (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXSeptember 18, 2019
McDonald's was a very easy to do job. When you really pit your mind to it. Your day at the job won't be hard or long. For me I worked in the kitchen organizing and stocking everything with a open-mind. I learned a lot from that little experience, I served at McDonald's

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

542.1K

Women's ratings

2.9Fairygodboss Score

74%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

47%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss