McDonald's Employee Review

Poor Management
McDonalds Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Taylor, MIJune 17, 2019
I started working there for the summer while off school. Horrible management. I went in there last time as a customer and the crew members are under staffed, the place was a total disgrace and the manager sat down at a booth doing nothing as a customer complained. I called off a shift once due to getting sick and the management nearly cut my hours because of it even though I did what was required for calling off due to being sick and gave the proper paperwork. I did a lot of grunt work which wasn't bad but I would also have to leave early due to labor being too high and thus my hours were cut. Just a horrible place to work honestly. Needs better management.

Other McDonald's Employee Reviews

Good for a beginner or someone new to the country
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLJuly 21, 2019
For the amount of work to be done, the pay could be better. Management needs a little bit of work and organization. They don't really train you like they should but paying attention to other workers you'll get the hang of the environment. Just be careful who you befriend because they're full of thieves and deceitful people who will not hesitate to throw you under the bus.
Fun job, just put the work in
Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NC 27834July 21, 2019
If you work hard, you won't have any problems. Get to know your coworkers and their habits. It'll make the shift go by way smoother. Come into work with a good attitude and don;'t let no one ruin it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at McDonald's. Our community is ready to answer.

540.6K

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP40%
In the Top 40% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at McDonald's.

Powered by Comparably