Working at Mcada Drilling Fluids: 8 Reviews

United States8 reviews

Company goes above and beyond for their employees

Great place to work at. By far the best I've been at. Not easy to get hired on to. But if you get on you're in good hands like Allstate. Family oriented and the benefits are through the roof.

Pros

Always will feel appreciated and understood

Cons

Sometimes Long Work Hours

Good job

This was my first Trucking truck driver job when driving was driving. Family atmosphere, long days nights and days again, great equipment, no slip seating, clean and professional shops,

Mcada Drilling Fluids insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Overall satisfaction

Professional service quality oriented, and safety conscious place to work.

Very busy place, plenty of room to learn new skills . Multi task oriented environment. Helpful staff. Professional attitude reference to service and customer, quality equipment, innovative entity.

Pros

Above average pay, friendly and professional management.

Cons

Demanding hours

Nice place to work....got a long with everyone. Traveled a lot but I didn't mind. I would recommend to anyone to work there. No complaints.... good benefits.

money is great and get to travel alot

there are several jobs to do at mcada which include drivers , swampers , tank washer , operators , dispatchers , office staff ,and safety department . most of the time ur in the field delivering or picking up tanks . this job take most of ur life so be ready for 90% of ur life being there and ready to be on call 24/7

Great Company

This was a great job.. The local Management was the problem at the time. Would still. Be there if it was not for them.. They have been let go. But to late for me I moved on before that happen.

Pros

pay, Benifits

Cons

coworkers, stabbing you in the back thinking they will get ahead

good place to work

good company knowledgeable management helpful co workers easy but psychical work

any job that in the oilfiled has long drawn out hours. you basically become married to the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mcada Drilling Fluids. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits