McCall & Lee, LLC Employee Reviews

Uncapped income potential, run your own business! I love it!
Sales (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 16, 2018
Worked with McCall and Lee in Physical Therapy placement. You couldn't a group that would shoot you straight, work harder, and be humble. I wish a lot more companies were like this.
Pros
Wide open
Cons
If you need structure and you aren't a self starter, you might struggle
Perfect environment for independent self starters
Exe Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Exe RecruiterOctober 5, 2017
Perfect environment for independent self starters. I really like how we can run our own practice and have a lot of resources. Open environment and its a breath of fresh air. Good fit if you are motivated to help people...financially rewarding.
Great place to work!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 7, 2017
McCall and Lee has a phenomenal culture with excellent work/life balance. It is a small company that thinks big and truly values it's employees. Pay is exceptional, as well!
I contacted this company more than a month ago, the lady never return the calls, or gave me in writing the details of the job position.
None (Former Employee) –  Austin,TXJanuary 15, 2017
Very unprofessional staff, no call returns, no detail information about the position being offered.
On top of all that, I needed to pay for the trip, car rental etc to have the interview.
Time is important when looking for a job, and this company doesn't care about your time!
Great place to grow!
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 20, 2016
If you are looking for a place to further your career this is the company to work for. You will be able to have hands on experience with the owner and other co-workers who are experts in their field. You will have the freedom to succeed and grow within yourself but you will also have the support and guidance needed if you stumble on your way.
Wonderful place to work
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 20, 2016
I worked at McCall and Lee, I worked directly with the owner of the company. I was able to receive hands on experience that I could never get from anyone else without paying hundreds of dollars. The owner truly took me under his wing and helped me succeed. I will be forever thankful for all the hard work and real life job experience I received working for this wonderful company.
Work Hard + Play Hard
Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 2, 2016
I'm proud of our culture and I believe we offer a lot more than most when it comes to work place flexibility, earning potential, and culture. We have movie days, fun days, ping pong tourneys, special guest, incentives, free soda, special events, team building, some meals, perks, award trips, and more... We just got back from our mid year trip from Vegas!
We invest more into every employee and into the company. If you are a confident consultant and all of that doesn't turn you on...

If you are a consultant or contractor for us...We offer some of the highest pay in the industry. Never had a complaint.
Pros
Income potential, work life flexibility
Cons
If you need a big corp culture structure or you aren't a self starter.
Friendly and enjoyable office environment.
Recruiter & Consultant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 2, 2016
We come in early and we leave late. This is my home away from home and my colleagues are like an extended family. We work together and even make time to enjoy some after hours fun on the office softball team. Everyone here welcomed me wholeheartedly and have mentored me and taught me so much and I am grateful.
I look forward to coming to the office and enjoy the hard work and dedication that this career demands. Nothing comes easy, but at least we can have a good time while we are working hard!
Amazing workplace!
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 2, 2016
For once I can finally say "I Love my job!" I am a full time Mom and working with McCall and Lee enables me to work and be around for my kiddos. Very laid back,yet motivating atmosphere. Very family oriented company. A++
The sky's the limit at McCall and Lee!
Business development & recruiter consultant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 9, 2016
This is micro company w/only 3 employees. No benefits or perks or work flexibility. It's an OK place to work if you are a season recruiter, & can handle being micromanaged & being told to eat protein to loose weight. Co-workers were awesome! the hardest part of the job was working for Owner & being under constant scrutiny.
Pros
nothing
Cons
too far, micro-manage, No benefits
Good workplace. Young. Hip. Lucrative.
Executive Search Consultant (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Good workplace. Young. Hip. Lucrative. Great place for IT or Healthcare consulting as well as a career in Executive Search. You can really embrace your entrepreneurial spirit here.
Pros
Flexible schedule. Lucrative.