McCallie Associates Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Best Company I've Ever Worked For
Subject Matter Expert/Systems Engineer III (Former Employee) –  Offutt AFB, NEFebruary 6, 2018
Small company, not just a number. CEO and VP extremely personable. Hiring process was easy. Benefits and pay are good for industry. Only reason I left was due to contract expiration.
Stay away!
worker (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, NEApril 4, 2016
Management team here is pathetic: abuse of confidentiality, lack of genuine leadership, favoritism, backstabbing and on it goes.
Pros
Its a paycheck if your that desperate
Review
Cable Technician (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 27, 2015
Incident and change requests worked using Remedy software. I have learned to use a fusion splicer and understanding of the different levels involved in a LAN.
Great company to work for
Executive Administrator (Current Employee) –  Schriever AFB, COFebruary 5, 2015
The position that I hold with McCallie Associates is not a typical positon. My position is a contracted position with a Joint Forces command on the Air Force Base. I am a government contractor that is employed by McCallie Associates. The position can sometimes feel a bit detached from the company, but the management is very kind as does their best to keep the employees happy. I work closely with Military, civilian and contractor personnel. I am responsible for performing all administrative duties for approximately 50 people. My duties include management of conference room calendars using Outlook, management of senior director's calendars within the command, booking travel and creating expense vouchers for all military and civlian personnel, maintaining seating and organization charts and personnel rosters. The company's headquarters is in Nebraska, and while there is room for advancement within the company there is no possible advancement option for the position I hold. McCallie is still growing here in this aread and the office here is not large enough to sustain the people yet.
Great company
Trainer/Process Designer (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, NEFebruary 3, 2014
Highly ethical and honestly worked to ensure all were treated fairly and customers received expert care. I learned a lot, was given the freedom I needed to learn and complete my job. Hardest part of the job was getting sick and not being able to complete my contract. Honestly, I didn't know how good I had it!
Pros
Team environment, great benefits
Cons
I didn't work for them long enough.
Excellent working environment
SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER III (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, NEJanuary 3, 2014
My time at McCallie Associates has been very rewarding. From the corporate staff to my immediate supervisor, all have been very supportive and they definitely reward self-starters.
Small Company, and very personable to work for
Senior Systems Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 5, 2013
McCallie is a great company to work for. Unfortunately because it has such a small presence in Colorado Springs, when the funding for the contract was cut they were unable to find me another position in the Springs. I would work for McCallie again if the opportunity arose.
Great Company
Windows System Administrator/Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Offutt AFBAugust 23, 2012
Overall a fantastic company. The mangers are very friendly and care about their employees. They often have company activities, and a fantastic Christmas party. Leads and co-workers create a pleasent work enviroment.

The only draw back is they are DoD contractor some job security can be unpredictable.
Pros
educational opportunities