McCann Worldgroup Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
It was a hive of activity and creativity
Group Creative Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 6, 2018
I loved my job running the L'Oreal Paris group and the people I worked with. It was high pressure adrenaline-pumping work but I worked with the best photographers and directors. It was a privilege.
Pros
High glamor
Cons
Hard work
Friendly Atmosphere And Great Music The Whole Shift
Prep Cook (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 4, 2018
The people are nice while I'm working at McCann Worldgroup. Besides being in a place and working productively there's so many tasks to do to keep you busy.
Pros
Loved the shift hours that I'm working in!
Cons
Is having problems with several co-workers!
So much fun
Team Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 6, 2017
Creative energy flows throughout the entire office. Expectations are clearly laid out. The office can competitive and there is a high turn over rate. But people are also frequently being promoted.
Great Company
Global Financial Planning & Analysis Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 19, 2017
This was a great company to work for. My day consisted of mostly analyzing data and spreadsheets. Consolidating data on Oracle's Hyperion and using this data to make forecasts on excel. The culture is great, everyone is very friendly and easy to work with. Questions are encouraged and everyone is there to help out.
Pros
Great Balance
Great Place
member (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 10, 2017
Awesome place to work! Very family friendly and generous time off. My co-workers where awesome and the facilities where very bright and welcoming. I would recommend this to anyone
Productive work and peer support
Senior Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 27, 2017
Good training and great support from you peers. I was promoted to another position after my first year on the first job. Great atmosphere and a relaxed setting.
Pros
Promote within
Cons
Business revenues turned down and layoffs incurred.
Excellent Opportunity in Advertising for a Global New York Based Advertising Firm
Craft Worldwide Student Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 8, 2017
A great experience working for a global advertising firm (McCann Workgroup) in their Craft WW studio. Responsibilities included print and video design projects for clients like L'Oreal and Nature Valley.
Productive and Creative environment to work
Account Director-Lead Field Marketing Repsentative (Former Employee) –  NYC, Los Angeles, Las Vegas officesAugust 22, 2016
My experience included cross-channel roles spanning in advertising, branding, media buying, management, accounting, operations and strategic marketing.
Pros
Travel
Cons
N/a
Typical Agency Life (The insecure and pretentious ruin everything for the good people)
Knowledge Director (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 18, 2015
The creatives at McCann are wonderful, and I imagine the Account Managers are too. But Strategy is just a waste.

It's like no one here values the air they take in because they are so willing to spit it back out with vapid words that mean nothing and get nothing done. Sometimes I think people said things or suggested ideas to confuse others in an effort to sound smart, creative, and unique.

A lot of people there were amazing, but the few rotten ones whose insecurity was on display for all, made McCann a really challenging workplace.
great colleagues
SENIOR EDITOR, COMPOSITOR, GRAPHIC ARTIST (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 4, 2015
Long hours, interesting projects, top equipment, good company. I enjoyed my time at the company and became a great editor/animator who could manage fast paced, multi task projects on my own or in a supervised setting. My work helped propel the company thru a profitable period.
Pros
Friends in the trenches
Cons
Long hours and weeks
McCann
Global Application Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 20, 2015
My time at McCann has been wonderful. It is a great company and culture. They actually care about their employees and provide a wonderful work space.
Great place to work and you can bring your dog to work
Facilities Coordinator Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, MISeptember 18, 2015
Great place to work and fun. My coworkers are fun and nice people to talk too. The best part of my job is I get to talk and work with everybody in the company.
Pros
Good amount of time off, And can bring your dog to work
Cons
No communication from management
One of the best global agency networks to work for!
VP Creative Director for Latin America (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRAugust 6, 2015
Probably the agency with the most global experience building mega brands outside the U.S. Certainly the biggest and most
experienced agency brand name in LATAM and in Europe.

Clients include:L'Oreal, Unilever, Opel, Mobil Exxon, Coca-Cola, Fanta, Buick, Pontiac, Nestle, Lufthansa, Microsoft, GMC Trucks, and many more international and regional leading brands.

I worked for them in five different countries in three continents for almost 18 years and was awarded the H.K. McCann Leadership Award in Creative Leadership in Latin America.
Tier II Help Desk (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 29, 2015
McCann is a fun environment. it helped me become a better work and made me strengthen all my weakness.
Very Live Culture
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  622 THIRD Ave New York, NY 10017November 22, 2014
My experience at McCann thus far has been an amazing one. Although I am looking for another position elsewhere, it has nothing to do with McCann. I have learned a lot, not just on the technical side, but I have became really close to most of the Executives from the company and have applied their professional advice to my professional and personal life with no regrets. My Co-Workers and I are like brothers, we move and execute as a unit. The Apple Engineer does not mind getting his hands dirty with PCs when help is needed, and our Server Guy does not mind helping the Desktop guys with moves on a Friday night, we are all a family. The hardest part of the job is knowing when to go home, I find myself working so much I lose track of time and end up leaving the building at really late hours. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to go to work everyday and face a new challenge, every time I leave that place I leave feeling accomplished, and satisfied with myself because I learned a new thing or two.
Pros
Open Bar on Thursdays
Great Fun Environment
International Media Planner (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 11, 2014
Great place to have fun, work, and a great location. Learned to really work with other departments because at the end of the day we all had to come together for our clients.
Excellent Company "FUN"
Contracts Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 29, 2014
Great work life balance, wonderful job environment and great people!!!
Pros
Relaxed Atmosphere, great benefits and perks!!!
Best ad agency
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Upper MidwestNovember 23, 2012
Gives you access to the best talent and biggest clients. Campaigns are very well thought out and integrated.
Great place to get started
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 9, 2012
As a person just starting out in the biz, McCann gave a great opportunity to grow and take on as much as I could. The people here are great to work with and all realize they are a part of a team. Throughout my time at McCann I was always given the opportunity to expand my horizons and try out other aspects of the agency that I thought I might like, granted this was on top of original workload. The management seems to be pretty clued into what is going on and cares about the organic growth of the company. I highly recommend to anybody looking for a good spot to grow and learn.