McCarl's Inc. Employee Review

View all McCarl's Inc. reviews

Good place to work.
FIELD OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Cadiz, OhioJune 30, 2018
McCarls was a good company to work for and took care of the employees. I learned a lot about their system and they were very supportive to what the employees need help with.

Other McCarl's Inc. Employee Reviews

The McCarl Way is once again a great one to follow
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Beaver Falls, PAJuly 17, 2019
I have seen some ups and downs with this company over the past few years due to changes in ownership, management and long term plans. There was a time when it was not a place I would recommend to job-seeking friends and family but I feel completely different about it today. In the past year we have had new ownership and management take over and it has already made a huge difference in opportunities, reputation and overall morale. There are so many wonderful people who work here, throughout our office locations, job sites, and fabrication shops. Hardworking team players with a common goal of company success and doing things the *right* way. Even on the stressful days - because you will have those no matter where you work, unless your job is petting puppies - it is still an enjoyable place to work because you know there are people around you who care about you and the whole company.
Pros
Solid management, great co-workers, feels like family environment, lots of opportunities on the horizon, great benefits
Cons
Growing quickly and sometimes having to double up tasks while waiting on new hires
It is a very welcoming company.
Quality Control Welding Inspector (CAWI) (Current Employee) –  Muncy, PAFebruary 12, 2019
Overall McCarl's Inc. is a great company to work for. It is excellent if you have kids and would like to work only 40 hours a week. They are a huge UNION outfit, so if your non-union and want to work a lot of overtime, it may not be the place for you.