McCarl's Inc. Employee Review

View all McCarl's Inc. reviews

The company itself
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Beaver Falls, PAOctober 25, 2013
A day at work is often better than your average.
I learned how to work with professional people in a profesional atmoshere.
Management is important in the company.
The co-workers are great, always helpful and wanting to teach/learn new things.
The hardest part about the job is balance and prioritizing your daily jobs from urgency to not as important.
The most enjoyable part of the job is benefits, co-workers, and commute.

Other McCarl's Inc. Employee Reviews

The McCarl Way is once again a great one to follow
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Beaver Falls, PAJuly 17, 2019
I have seen some ups and downs with this company over the past few years due to changes in ownership, management and long term plans. There was a time when it was not a place I would recommend to job-seeking friends and family but I feel completely different about it today. In the past year we have had new ownership and management take over and it has already made a huge difference in opportunities, reputation and overall morale. There are so many wonderful people who work here, throughout our office locations, job sites, and fabrication shops. Hardworking team players with a common goal of company success and doing things the *right* way. Even on the stressful days - because you will have those no matter where you work, unless your job is petting puppies - it is still an enjoyable place to work because you know there are people around you who care about you and the whole company.
Pros
Solid management, great co-workers, feels like family environment, lots of opportunities on the horizon, great benefits
Cons
Growing quickly and sometimes having to double up tasks while waiting on new hires
It is a very welcoming company.
Quality Control Welding Inspector (CAWI) (Current Employee) –  Muncy, PAFebruary 12, 2019
Overall McCarl's Inc. is a great company to work for. It is excellent if you have kids and would like to work only 40 hours a week. They are a huge UNION outfit, so if your non-union and want to work a lot of overtime, it may not be the place for you.